✿ psh: brattydella | triple n: lhs & psh cut

: drabbles

sunghoon taming brattydella with some cockwarming

contains: cockwarming, slightest humiliation involved, restraining of hands for a little bit, della crying a little from desperation

"Oppaaa!" Della whined desperately. "Please just move, pleasee!" she hid her face in a pillow.

"I'm not in the mood for sex, darling. I'm not moving one bit," Sunghoon lied, holding back his own arousal.

Park Sunghoon had his girlfriend underneath him, laying face down with a pillow under her hips for elevation.

Oh, and he was buried deep inside her.

"Oh Lala... What am I gonna do with you?" he sighed, gripping Della's hands behind her back from attempting to play with her clit. "You truly outdid yourself."

He needed to teach her a lesson. She attempted to do something (in his mind) truly cruel and he wasn't going to let it slide easily.

"Y'know- it's nice and warm here, I might sleep like this," he smirked evily when she cried out. "Good night-"

"OPPA PLEASE! I'm so sorry!" she was so close to actually crying. "I'm really sorry! I was too mean! I'm sorry!"

"You won't do it again? Intentionally?" he gripped her jaw so they could make eye contact.

"Yes! Yes! I'm sorry- ah!" she let out a high pitched gasp when he gave out one thrust. "More! More!"

"Ya-" he swiftly grabbed his phone. "Properly say your apology and I'll move," he opened up the voice note app to record the proof.

"I'm sorry for being such a brat," tiny tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

"Be specific," he slowly exited out of her.

"I'M SORRY! I PURPOSEFULLY SEDUCED YOU WHEN YOU WERE WEARING TIGHT PANTS SO IT WAS HARD TO HIDE AND PAINFUL," she practically rapped. "That was so so mean, I'm so sorry and I will never do that again. I'm so sorry."

"Missing one detail," he let go of her hands to stroke her hair gently.

"I- I should take whatever punishment comes necessary?" she calmed down at the small kisses he left.

"Yes, and..?"

"I- I... I don't know," her brain was foggy and practically only filled with lust.

"Why am I especially mad? What's our profession?" he placed his tip on her entrance.

"We're public figures so the whole world could see it," she said in a quiet voice.

"There we go," he locked his phone and placed it away. "Good girl," he connected their lips softly. "You ready?"

"Yes, please."

triple n part 2/4 (part one being the sfw one): heedehoon threesome just before novemberlocation: nagoya, japan

location: nagoya, japan. they have a concert the next day

contains: dirty talk, slight roughness, slight degradation (?) not extreme though, talks of anal

"Can't believe I'm not going to have this fucking pussy for a whole month," Heeseung mumbled against Della's clit. "3N is fucking dumb."

"Shit!" Della moaned out loud at the vibrations and breaths.

Della was sitting on the hotel's sofa while Heeseung's head was between her legs and Sunghoon was standing beside the armrest.

"You actually think you can give this up for thirty days?" Sunghoon helped his hyung out by joining in on the dirty talk. "You usually fuck four men on a daily basis. Can you really handle that?" he held Della's chin in place so she could look at him.

"Mmm!" was all she could answer while her hands frantically went to unbutton Sunghoon's pants.

"Still too stubborn to surrender, huh?" Sunghoon took his other hand to pull her hair back. "You better suck me good tonight, darling."

"You better fuck us fucking good," Heeseung pulled away and stuck two fingers in her hole. "'Gon make sure this pussy remembers how we fucking feel."

"Not just her pussy tonight, hyung," Sunghoon smirked at Heeseung.

The older understood immediately, and his wide eyes turned to Della.

"Again?" the two watched as all Della could do was whine and moan. "Fucking answer me," Heeseung stopped and grabbed her chin.

"Sunghoon brought lube and condoms," and that's when a huge grin grew on both men's faces.

"Interesting. Good luck on the concert tomorrow."

p.s.: no they were not talking about/gonna do double penetration. della's first experience of that will come later 😁

and yes, i'm right here y'all 😌