✿ lhs: my baby | sjy: help him win

: drabbles

heeseung is della's baby as much as she is his

"Della please!" Heeseung whined. His eyes were squeezed tight from the frustration.

"Aww, poor baby," Della pouted, looking up at him with her doe eyes. "You're tired, aren't you?" she stroked his length slowly.

"You had to be the oldest hyuppa all week," he can only reply with another, more high-pitched whine. "You couldn't show this side, can you?" she started to lick his tip.

"If you want more, you have to answer me, Heeseung," she licked up the side of his shaft, causing him to gasp and grip her hair tightly.

"No, I couldn't," he breathed out. "Please help me."

"Everyone knows me as your baby but no one knows how you're also mine," she smirked before taking him in her mouth.

della helps jake win in his game

"Mmm, that's it, baby," Jake moaned, gripping Della's ponytail with his currently free hand. "Fuckk," he threw his head back when she used her tongue to circle around the member in her mouth.

"Shit- it's starting," he let go of her hair to return to the keyboard. "You can make me win, right sweetie?"

"Mmhm," she hummed, making him say another loud 'fuck.'

"You get a little reward if I do," he held her chin so they would make eye contact.

"Promise, Jakey?" he swallowed at how delectable she looked.

"Promise," he breathed out.

"Then focus," she smiled cheekily and dived back in.