triple n: sunoo cut

how della lost no nut november

contains: mutual masturbation, playful death threats (pls it's just besties being besties)

"Do you wanna have some ramyeon in my room?" Sunoo asked Della when they were packing up after the concert

"With Riki?" of course not- Sunoo has ulterior motives.

"No, he wants to do a live later. Probably gonna use Heeseung-hyung's room."

"Ahh okay then. I'll just drop my things off and meet you there," step one; get her alone. Done.

"Woahh, not bad at all," Della looked around the room with raised eyebrows. "Did you clean things up or was it actually this tidy?" she sat down on one of the beds. "It smells really nice too," step two; set the room. Done.

A bit of cleaning, sprayed cologne everywhere, played some nice background music, dimmed the lights. Perfect

"I cleaned things up a bit, but not much at all," he prepared the cup noodles. "And it's the new perfume I bought. Smells so good, right?"

"It really does."

Sunoo had a game plan. He did not want to join in on the dumb triple N challenge like the others, but that did not mean that he didn't make a challenge for himself.

He is not losing his virginity just yet, but he is going to be the one to make Della lose 3N.

"I have some of this if you wanted to give it a try," he took out a can from the fridge. "It's really popular here. Alcohol's at 3% and it's really sweet. It'll taste just like soda."

"Like beer?" she went to stand next to him. "I don't like beer or soda, baby."

"Yeah, but-"

"I'll give it a try. Don't worry," step three; loosen her up a bit. Done.

"Are these sweatpants new? I've never seen you wear them before," she eyed his grey sweatpants.

'Oh right, I forgot about these. Jake said Della loves when we wear these.'

'He told me that there's a trick to create seduction effects with these. Just wearing them isn't enough,' Sunoo recalled.

"Oh I borrowed them from Niki. I'm thinking of getting a pair," she nodded her head slowly.

"You should. Suits you well," forgotten step four which was supposed to be step two; wear grey sweatpants and follow Jake's tip. Done.

"Finished! Do you wanna put something on the TV while we eat?" Sunoo placed the noodles and drinks on the table.