psh: the sneak out

what happened during dehoon's little  hybe caterers escape

sigh- how long has it been since i wrote a smut chapter?

! 477 words !

"How long can we take?" Sunghoon asked in between kisses

"Just don't take too long," Della mumbled, hands unbuttoning his pants.

"Wanna bet? I can make you cum in five minutes," he smirked at her while doing the same.

"Jake can make me cum in three," she teased. "Besides- where's the fun in that?"

"Oh you dare bring up someone else's name, huh?" he grasped her neck. "What? What do you wanna bet on?"

"I can make you cum in five minutes," she looked at him cockily.

"Five minutes?" he chuckled. "I'm pretty good at holding my orgasm, sweetheart."

"Let me take over and you'll see," she rubbed him against his boxers.

"Huh-" he scoffed. "I'd like to see you try," oh Della would love to try, but she really doesn't want to (and can't) ride the guy on the toilet or floor. So instead, she gave him a bratty pout. "I thought so."

He made her lean against the counter/sink and completely took off her bottoms. He bent down slightly, rubbing his cock on her (already very) wet folds before entering with a low moan.

"Hold on tight, darling," he breathed out. He held onto the back of her thighs to carry her. "Shit-" he then placed her back against the wall, pushed up her knees and started to pound roughly.

"Fuck!" she shut her eyes tight. She quickly placed a hand over her mouth to control her sounds.

"Let me kiss you," he mumbled, immediately connecting their lips as soon as she removed her hand.

"Oppaa," she whined against his lips. "You feel so goodd."

"You too, darling," he let out a grunt. "So wet yet so tight."

"Sh-" suddenly Della's hand went up to cover Sunghoon's mouth. "I heard something."

They stood still for a few seconds but Sunghoon just couldn't hear anything different.

He could only let out an almost evil chuckle when it hit him.

He pressed her further onto the wall and removed her hand before placing his own over her mouth.

"It's an accessible bathroom, sweetie. You think we can be heared that easily?" he smirked. "I don't even think anyone passed by. What were you trying to achieve, huh?"

It was barely audible but it was clear that the girl was whimpering as her boyfriend started moving his hips slowly.

"Why are you whining all of a sudden? You were the one who had started it," he removed his hand to carry her over to the sink. He sat her down on the counter, using her discarded pants as a cushion for her ass.

"I'm sorry, oppa," she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face.

"You're lucky we barely have any time," he stroked her hair, whispering into her ear. "Or else you'll really beg for forgiveness."

requested:
• dehoon's sneak out during hybe caterers •