✿ pjs: slow & soft | ksn: advice

: drabbles

jella's slow and soft moment, just how jay likes it

"Fuckk," Jay breathily moaned, looking back up to see his girlfriend.
"You really do feel amazing, baby."

He tangled his fingers in her hair whilst propping himself up so they were eye-to-eye.

"You feel even better, my love," Della breathed out and kissed his lips. "Ahh," she pulled away to gasp.

"You're so beautiful, darling. I'll never get tired of telling you that," he placed their foreheads together. "The most beautiful woman in the world. I'm so lucky."

"I'm so lucky to have you, oppa," she gripped his nape tighter as he went faster. "You're absolutely perfect-" she was cut off by yet another gasp of hers.

"You're taking me so well, baby," he pushed her bangs back. "Fuckk," he bit his lip after letting out a moan. "You're mine, Della-ya. I love you so much."

"I love you, oppa. I love you so much," she whimpered, holding his face in her hands. "I'm yours, Park Jongseong."

sunoo went to jake for advice on how to finger his girl [mutual masturbation]

"Is it really worth the hype?' Sunoo wanted to, but he was really nervous.

'Used to jack off every other day but I can't even go back to it now,' so he went to Jake for advice. Partly because Della always compliments his fingers, and partially because he was embarrassed to ask his other hyungs.

'As long as it's with Della, it's 100% worth the hype.'

"Ahh! That's it!" Della squeezed her eyes shut, hiding her face in Sunoo's shoulder.

'Don't be too aggressive with it. As long as she's wet, she'll love even the slightest touch,' Jake's
advice was lingering on his mind.

"Ahh, Della-" he hissed at how well she was pumping him. 'She loves it when you make sounds, trust me. Don't hold back.'

"How are you so good at this?" she panted with a small smile.

'Once she gets really wet, that's when you can enter a finger or two in,' and so he did just that.

"Fuck! Sunoo-yaa!" her free hand gripped his arm tightly while the other pumped faster. 'Try to be precise with your thrusting. It's better to be slower and go in and out correctly instead of fast but sloppily.'

"Why are you so good?!" she couldn't help but let out a high-pitched moan. 'She's really sensitive so don't think about it too much, man. Enjoy it!'

"May have done some research."