✿ psh: script | sjy: take it

: drabbles

aftermath of that wonyoung drabble on taken

*220708 mubank interview*

i don't think there's anything terribly triggering apart from sunghoon being rough (hair pulling and all that) please correct me if i'm wrong

"What was that stunt you did earlier? Going against the fucking script," Sunghoon pulled Della's hair back.

"You were the one flirting with her in the-" she gasped when he slapped her ass.

"Oh so you decide to be a little brat too, huh?" he let go of her hair to remove her safety shorts and panties. "It was a fucking script and in what world is teasing her considered as flirting?" she knew it wasn't, but she still felt jealous.

"How can you be jealous of her if she's your fucking friend?" he rubbed her wet clit for a bit before shoving in two fingers.

"You know better than anyone that she's nothing but a friend to me- in fact," he pulled her hair again. "You seem more flirty towards her."

"Please, oppa," he was going painfully slow.

"Woww, aren't you getting brave?" he chuckled sarcastically. He suddenly pulled away and put her bottoms back on.

"..Huh?" she looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"You want more? You have to wait 'til we get home, he whispered in her ear. "Serves you right for being so bratty."

della may have talked too much during a shower sesh with jake

"Leg up," Jake mumbled, helping Della out by placing her right leg on his shoulder. "Shit." he licked his lips at the sight of her. All displayed for him and wet from the running water above them.

"Don't stare too much," she couldn't help but cover her blushing cheeks.

"How did I manage to bag a goddess like you?" his eyes roamed her figure. "Guys like me don't get girls like you."

"What the fuck are you- ahh!" he cut her off by entering her.

"Shut up and just take it," he didn't intend for it to sound dirty, but he wasn't complaining.

"But if I'm flexible like a cheer- ah!" he slapped her ass as a way to shut her up. "-like a cheerleader, and you're a footballer- fuck!" he pressed into her harder, stretching her legs out more and going deeper.

"I told you to shut up and take it, didn't I?" his voice got deeper.

"Then we would be a great, stereotypical match," she quickly finished by using her rap skills.

"You have a point but what did I say earlier?" he grabbed onto her jaw so they would make eye contact. "Shut. Up. And. Just. Take. It," he matched his thrusts to his line delivery.

"I'm sorry, Jakey," she whimpered, shaking slightly.

"'Jakey?'" he scoffed. "Other one, baby."