✿ lhs & psh: tired? | lhs: extra sensitive

: drabbles

contains: rough threesome, slight sexual choking

"Are you tired?" Heeseung pulled Della's mouth away from his dick.

She whined, rapidly shaking her head.

"Then suck properly. Don't just put it in your mouth and moan around it," he shoved himself back in and helped move her head up and down.

Once she started to gag, he pulled her away to let her breathe.

"Is it too hard for you?" he asked in a dark tone. Della could only reply with another frantic shake of her head.

"Is it?" Sunghoon suddenly grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her back closer to him. He halted his hard thrusts for a bit. "Is it too hard or no? Answer properly"

"N-no, it's not," she gasped at Sunghoon's other hand fiddling with her clit and Heeseung's groping her breasts.

"If it is, I can leave right now so you two-"

"No! Please! Don't!" her eyes widened as she made eye contact with Sunghoon.

"So then I should leave?" Heeseung asked with an evil smirk.

"NO! Please! I want both of you! It's not hard, I promise!" she begged, gripping onto Heeseung.

"You remember your safe-word?" Heeseung wrapped his hand around her neck.

"Mm." she nodded with desperate eyes. Heeseung turned his gaze to Sunghoon, giving him a small eyebrow raise.

With that signal, the younger went back to his previous position and continued to pound roughly. Della just couldn't help but let out a scream.

"Shut your fucking mouth and make me feel good too."

"Heeseungg

"Heeseungg." Della said in a singsong voice. "I told you to be quiet, babyy," she stopped her sucking to tell Heeseung off.

"Sorry" he whimpered, covering his mouth.

"Do you want me to stop just because someone might find o-"

"No! No please!" his eyes held such a sad, desperate look.

"Then why can't you keep it down?" she floated her finger over his tip. "Is it really that hard?" he responded with a pout and a tiny whimper. "Yeah? You're extra sensitive today? You need some help?"

"Please, Lala. I don't wanna stop." his eyes followed hers when she raised from her knees.

"Mm." she grabbed his chin to place a small kiss. "But then I can only use my hand, okay?" he nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Good boy," she whispered, connecting their lips together and getting to work.