𝟎𝟎𝟒 || Midgets everywhere

"Please come again?"

"The blacksmith moved to Inazuma city" was what a citizen of Nanunana island — no you're probably never gonna remember the name — had told you.
Gorou claimed before that the blacksmith was located on Ritou but seemed as if things had changed and shortly after the start of the vision hunt decree, they moved to Inazuma city.

The male beside you seemed to be a bit disappointed at that discovery. There was no way he could just go there and roam around freely when people there knew he was from the resistance. After all, it's not as if Gorou could easily be mistaken for another person, so that means the whole plan was ruined.

At least that was what he thought.

"I'm gonna go!" You exclaimed as soon as the kind woman who provided help just moments ago was on her way again, causing the boy in front of you to look up at you in shock.

"Eh?! You can't just go there alone! You're gonna be arrested!" He reasoned, not wanting to let you go all alone because he couldn't go, no matter what.

"You said yourself that it wouldn't be your responsibility if I got caught" you countered, already knowing that you wouldn't let the matter go just because of small difficulties. Especially not after causing the trouble of taking Gorou all the way to the island.

"Well, yeah, but..."

"...Buuut?"

"But... *sigh* but don't drag too much attention towards you..." the male gave up, rubbing his temple as your expression lip up while Gorou just seemed
S T R E S S E D.

"Thanks bestie! I'm gonna go now!" And off you were, running east as already multiple people stared at your figure for that you were sprinting through the streets, to which the poor boy who was left alone just facepalmed.

"Yeah, no. That's not gonna work" he muttered, heaving yet another sigh before looking around at the multiple buildings around him. "Might as well get some cake when I'm already here"

And off he was.

.
.
.
.
.

You haven't even left Ritou when already the first problem appeared. And that problem were two guards who would probably chop off your fingers if you tried to pass them — what would be fatal because then you wouldn't be able to use your good ol' middle fingers to point at good ol' jerks.