𝟎𝟎𝟔 || Raining cats and dogs

The timeline is probably a bit fucked up BUT it's all for the plot and that justifies it
ψ(`∇')ψ

The timeline is probably a bit fucked up BUT it's all for the plot and that justifies it ψ(`∇')ψ

Weeks

Weeks.

It had been weeks since you first appeared in this world and till now, things were going more or less smoothly. Well, except for the fact that Gorou found it necessary to train you more and therefore your days got more... how to say it? Not to fancy.

And besides that, You were still disappointed. Why? Because of what happened at Ritou after you fell asleep besides Gorou and woke up the next morning just to remember that you forgot an important thing.
And that was visiting the statue of the not-so-much-Gordon-Ramsey.

Long story short, you did that afterwards, standing there like thirty minutes, touching the statue left right, upside down, criss cross and while singing fight song but it was to no use. Not every outlander seemed to be worthy enough of that power, so you gave up and sulked the whole way back to the camp near watatsumi island.

Back to present, you were cursing under your breath, hanging on a cliff with a violently shaking leg because you were scared to fall down. Just because Gorou liked climbing, he set it as your training as well and then left because he had other important matters to attend, letting you hang like that...literally.

"Curse that damn dog boy, I'm more of a cat person anyways!"

Not learning from former mistakes, you should know better than to carelessly call out anything on your mind. And as if the gods had heard your complaints yet again from wherever they were vibing right now and watching your pathetic state, there they send a cat straight up jumping off the cliff and nearing your form in a frightening fast pace.

"What the—" and there it hit you. It being the cat in your case at the white and fluffy animal landed on your face, causing you to let go of the wall and grabbing the cat.

"What the hell is a cat doing heEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA" and you fell.

"You little fluffy bastard! This is not the epic ending I wanted! If I die, then there should be at least an huge explosion in the background and if I'm not mistaken, CAT's DON'T EXPLODE, SO WHERE IS MY EXPLOSION?!" Saying all this in a way faster manner than usual so you would finish scolding the cat before hitting the ground, you then closed your eyes and embraced the small animals form.