𝟎𝟎𝟓 || Similarities between girls and fish

Original title: one of the twenty-four similarities between girls and fish is that they're both attracted to shiny objects

A/n: please keep in mind that Heizou isn't out yet and I don't know much about him. Therefore he can be ooc a bit in this chapter

 Therefore he can be ooc a bit in this chapter

„Who are you?"

„Who are you?"

The area had cleared as the bystanders returned to whatever they did before this whole ruckus right after the man — who apparently was a thief — was brought away. Now it was just you and Heizou standing there as you hid your hands behind your back, not wanting the male to properly see your brass knuckles because you had a feeling that it wasn't that much legal.

"[ y/n ]. I just took that man down because he looked like a, well, bad guy" you said, looking at the boy who narrowed his eyes at you. Trying to not seem nervous, you held eye contact und spoke without hesitation, though you had a feeling that Heizou was looking right through that facade.

"Did you punch him? His jaw was pretty badly injured"

"Yes, indeed. Is there a problem with that, uh..."

"Shikanoin Heizou," He stated his name, crossing his arms as he continued to speak, "well then, thank you for your assistance, [ y/n ]"

"Oh, sure thing" you said, a bit surprised that he let you off that easily. To be honest, you would love to spend a bit more time with Heizou since you didn't knew much about the boy but were hyped for his release in-game the second you saw him. But things changed and you got transported to this world before that — not allowing you to get any details about Heizou.

Therefore it was even more interesting to encounter him and it was tempting to stay and annoy the boy a bit, though that wouldn't be such a great idea considering that he would probably just arrest you.

"Uhm, I think I'm gonna go then, there is someone waiting for me" you quickly said, bowing a bit as Heizou didn't seemed to say another thing while you turned around and were about to quickly change the position of your right hand — where your new weapon was still placed around your fingers — to the front of you, till the boy behind you was even quicker to grab your wrist, causing you to freeze.