𝟎𝟏𝟑 || Two Stray Kids

𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝟐

𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝟐

"Tomo! Catch!"

You yelled, although the call came a bit late when a big, fat fish had already hit the male's head and caused him to drop on his back with the poor animal wiggling around and smacking its tail in Tomo's face every passing second.

It has been around a month — you think — that you were just wandering around with the white haired boy and so far, things were more or less going smoothly. Most of the time you walked around with a thin cloth pulled over your nose and lips along with compact clothes that hid your identity well. And till that day, nobody had questioned you about anything whenever you crossed paths with merchants or other travelers. Though, the one traveler that you wanted to see, was still nowhere to be found.

At this point, you were just living your life to the fullest and not thinking about the hero of teyvat that much as you figured that it would only lead to disappointment if you would make that your only goal in life. So now you had your little camp at the edge of a pond together with Tomo and his cat, named [ y/n ], and were running on an unhealthy amount of burned fish and slightly salty water.

"Warn me a bit earlier next time!" Tomo snarled, getting up and holding the fish in both of his hands so that it wouldn't escape his hold while you were still busy laughing your ass off while sitting on top of a rock with a diy-umbrella hovering over your head. It was raining. Again.

"You're reflexes are just shit, don't blame it on me" You reasoned, throwing the fishing rod back onto the water and hoping to get another fish out in order to make enough food. Another thing you discovered in all this time, was how much Tomo could eat and it was actually concerning. Though you thought that maybe it was just because he was a boy after all and everyone said that they eat way more than girls.

Cursing under his breath, Tomo went and minded his own business again till a thought had apparently crossed his mind, causing him to turn your way again. "We need to go to the city soon again, we're running out of seasoning" he spoke, lifting the small bag of green and red powder when you hummed at his words.