𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑜 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

__________________

Chapter Twelve: are we still friends?Written By: Indigo__________________

Written By: Indigo
__________________

The warm summer air blew against Mercys skim softly. She kept a steady pace against the gravel road to where her father's car was parked.

Shane had left an hour ago to go find Lori. no one knew where she was, and with the help of Andrea, we were able to find out that she left to go find Hershel herself so they could help Beth.

Beth was still in her shocked state. Mercy was worried sick. The memory of Beth falling limply into mercys arms replays in her head over and over again. She really hopes Hershel will get
back soon.

Shane steps out of his car, and Lori copies, exiting from the passenger side. She scans the group of people in front of her, her gaze softening when she's done. She turns to Shane,

"Where are they?" Shane shifts in his space,

"I needed to get you back. and this was the only way." Mercy looked at her dad, and then back at Lori, but the mom was already looking at her. Mercy gave her a guilty smile, even though she hadn't done anything wrong.

Lori glared at shane, before walking over to him at a fast pace,

"You asshole," She mutters, grasping onto his shoulders, and smacking them with her palms. She continued to yell things at the cop, such as; "He's my husband", and "Why did you lie to me,"

"I will go after him!" Shane promises, pushing Lori away from him, "But I had to look out for you first, I had to look out for the baby,"

The group goes silent. They all take a moment to take in everything they just heard. Lori looks up at shane with astonishment and anger,

"You're having a baby?" Carl asks his mom. Lori looks back at her son, a fast breath escaping her lips. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Lori stutters over her words, and carl waits patiently for her reply. But it never comes,

"Cmon, let's make sure you're all right," Dale says, holding a hand out to the mother. Lori follows him hesitantly, glaring over her shoulder at shane, whos leaning against his car.

Once the small group has dispersed, Mercy stomps over to her father, leaning against the hood of the car on her forearms, glaring at her father.

"What the hell was that?" She asks simply, though her expression speaks louder than her words. Shane runs a hand down his face.