A day at the mansion: The afternoon

Silver will be this
Nightmare will be this
Killer will be this
Horror will be this
Dust will be this
Cross will be this
Dream will be this
_______________________

The morning went by pretty quickly, after they had lunch, Dream and Cross were spending time together with Lux in Dream's room, Nightmare and Silver were who knows where hanging out, and Killer and Dust plaid video games as Horror watched eating chips. But then the two started fighting. Killer tugged at Dust's scarf as he tried getting away. Horror just watched amused

(Art not mine)A sigh was heard as Nightmare appeared and firmly said "ENOUGH

(Art not mine)
A sigh was heard as Nightmare appeared and firmly said "ENOUGH." They flinched and looked at him a bit scared. "HE STARTED IT!!" both yelled at the same time, as Nightmare held his nose spine dissapointed while Silver watched from the stairway. "Whoever it was, STOP IT. This is so fucking childish! EVEN FOR YOU!" He said, disappointed and annoyed. Horror held back a laugh. Nightmare's tentacles were starting to grow out of his back as he grew more and more negative. Silver got downstairs to the sight of that, knowing she had to do something or her dear boyfriend would loose it "hey honey.. calm down.. take a deep breath.." she grabbed his shoulders and started massaging them to get him to relax. And so he did. He took a few deep, slow breaths before talking, in a much calmer tone. "I am sorry. But you two should stop acting as damn kids!!" Silver grabbed at his shoulder tighter and forced him to side down as his tentacles grew stiff with his anger. "Honey calm down.. anger won't solve anything.. look go to our room relax, I'll take care of it." With these words she glared at Killer and Dust, who nervously gulped knowing they'd be having a bad time. "Alright.. I'm sorry babe.." the negativity king answered before going up to their bedroom. The queen gave a soft nod before staring at Killer and Dust right in the sockets, the tip of her two tentacles growing stiff into a sharp spike end. "As for you.. I will make sure you regret it." She grabbed them by the coll dragging them in the straining hall as Horror swiftly followed, intrigued by what would happen. The angry queen sets them down before tossing Killer and Dust their respective knives. "Fight." She said with a authoritative voice. The murder trio looked at her intrigued, a glance of fear in Killer and Dust's eyes "wh-what? You want us to fight?" Dust said, a glimmer of remorse in his voice. "Yes." The other looked at her "Why is that so, my queen?" She chuckled. "You two seem to oh so much love beating each others. So now fight. Fight until all of your hatred is gone. Fight until you can't stand the pain. Or fight until you become friends." The newly crowned said. Her voice was full of spite and anger, yet shameful and disappointed in the two skeletons who were laying in the dirt infront of her. "Well well well? What are you waiting for? I said FIGHT." The two looked at each others and stood up, gripping their knives. And they started fighting mercilessly before their queen and Horror.

-meanwhile in the king's bedroom

Nightmare sat on the side of his bed, thoughtful. He was used to his friends and henchmen acting like brothers, but he still felt pretty disappointed in them. They are better than this.. I know they are.. the dark, goopy skeleton thought. He sighed and laid down, watching his regrown tentacles swaying before his eyes. He sighed again I lost control.. thank god Silver was there to stop me.. he smiled softly as he thought of his dear queen. He truly loved that girl.. ever since she fell down in the ruins, he knew he was in love..

~~flashback~~
Nightmare was walking around the ruins lost in his thoughts. He was looking at his feet as he walked down these deserted (<- 666 word WOO) streets. Until.. he heard a loud 'thud'. "Huh..?" He silently said to himself as he walked closer to it, only to find flower screaming at a young girl. Without any thoughts in his mind he swung his arm summoning a sharp bone attack to go right through the flower. The little girl screamed and backed away

 The little girl screamed and backed away

(My art ♡ not a finished project)

"wh-who are you!?" She yelled panicked "my name is Nightmare. You?" She looked up at him, a little calmed by the skeleton's voice "..Silver" she said...

~~end of flashback~~
Nightmare sighed and smiled as his tentacles relaxed and went back into his spine, the thoughts of his little silver making him happy.. he sighed and stood up before teleporting to where his girl had gone

As nightmare arrived in the training hall, he found Killer and Dust fighting. There were broken bone attacks scattered on the ground, bloody wounds covering both the skeletons as they both had their eye glowing. The two were visibly exhausted and injured, yet they kept fighting yelling at each others. "THAT'S FOR WHEN YOU STOLE MY KNIFE!" Yelled Killer as he sent Dust flying with blue magic "OH YEAH!? WELL I WAS TRYING TO SHARPEN AND SHINE IT FOR YOU!!" Dust shouted as he dashed at Killer stabbing his arm "OW YOU FUCKER!! wait.. really??" He looked at Dust, holding his wound "well.. yeah.." the two were panting and bleeding. They dropped weapons and looked at each others "when I took your scarf last week... it was to wash it.." the other held his scarf and smiled, tearing up slightly as both his and Killer's eyes stopped glowing. "I.. I had no idea.. thank you.." he ran towards him and both hugged each others as they started crying "I'm so sorry Dust.." "me too buddy.. me too.." The Queen watched them with a grin on her face, proud of her boys, as Horror and Nightmare watched in disbelief. "How did you..." she didn't let him finish "simple. The two are always arguing and beating each others, and I could tell they had things to confess. And since they are murderers, I knew the best way to get them through this was to make them fight. So I gave them their knives and they fought. Until they both realized they weren't doing things to annoy each others, but to help out" The king looked at her, impressed. "I'm so proud of you Silver... you're a great queen" he wrapped a arm around her waist as they watched Horror run into the hug crying aswell "I'm sorry for stealing your food!!" And so the murder squad sat there, crying and hugging each others..