Lux's nightmare

There is NO gore, nothing like that
Lux will be this
__________________________

Lux was in a large, dense, dark forest. She looked around, no one. She was alone. She looked up to try and see her uncle's castle, remembering there was a forest nearby, but she couldn't see it. She started getting afraid and decided to walk around, looking for someone or something, anything, but to no avail. As she walked in the forest, there was nothing, nothing but trees and bushes. She then heard a noise and quickly turned around "d-dad..? Daddy..?" No answers. The young girl kept walking, starting to be afraid. Another noise. "Unclemare...?" Still no answers. She started speeding up a little, as it started raining. She let out a small squeal, afraid and surprised by the thunder. "D-daddy..! Dad! Anyone, pwease!" She yelled out, but with no use, no one was there. The young girl was alone and afraid, her clothes soaking wet from the storm. She felt herself weakening with every steps. At some point she arrived at a lake. It's water was a dark, black color. She touched it, to notice it had the texture of Nightmare's goop as it sticked to her hand. She struggled trying to pull herself away in panic, only to realize her hand was now stuck in the goopy lake. She screamed for help once more "DADA!! DADDY!! HELP ME PWEASE!!" But no one came.. she kept struggling, tugging at her arm trying to get out, but got her other hand stuck in the goop aswell. She started crying in complete panic. She kept struggling trying to free herself but it was no use. After a while a black figure came out of the lake on the other side and started walks towards her standing on the goopy black substance. "N-nitmare...?" It didn't answer. The entity had 4 black tentacles comming off of it's back. It looked like a skeleton, but had something resembling an ecto body made out of the goop. It wasn't wearing any piece of clothing. It kept walking towards Lux who was staring at it. It had a big smile, but something was off about it.. it seemed sic, insane almost. The creature had red glowing eyes instead of the greenish blue soft glow of her uncle's eye.. Lux knew this wasn't Nightmare as she started to panic again struggling as the creature got closer and closer saying "well well well... look what we have here..!" Then it started laughing madly as it dragged Lux into the goopy lake.

Lux sprung up as she had awoken from her nightmare. She looked around, then started crying in her pillow when she didn't notice her parents in the bed because of the blanket on them.. until she felt someone picking her up, and holding her close to they chest. "Shh.. what's wrong, my little starlight?" She heard a soft, calm voice say, her dad's voice..
___________________________
Part two of this is A peaceful night
I hope you liked it! See you in the next! (539 words)