Chapter 3: Angelina

After the horrible day I went home and took a shower. today was Friday and I'd be able to go see Scarlett in 2 days but I don't feel like trying out for soft ball.

Text message

Me - hey Angelina sorry I can't come to the soft ball try outs tomorrow I am helping my mom with my grandma she fell down the stairs again💩
Ang- oh...... ok. I hope she gets better❤️
Me- thanks bye ✊❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was easier than expected. the rest of Friday was nothing and so was Saturday but now it's Sunday. I put on a pair of white shorts and a pink shirt. I let my blonde fall from the ponytail and I brushed it intill it was flat.i put on a pair of flip flops and ran out my door.

Angelina's pov
-------------------------------------
I can't believe she cancelled on me again. I sighed and jumped one my bed. " Maybe she's telling the truth" Bella said. I looked at her and frowned she's lying I know it. Jennifer can you grab my phone. "yeah" she says and runs to the bathroom where I stupidly forgot it. Jen handed me my phone and I checked to see if I had any notifications. I went on my messages to see who had texted me. it was hope. ooh maybe she's planing on rescheduling. I open the text and it says "hey Scarlett met me and the park. I risked everything to met u today ok be there at 3:00" I look at the text and read it again she ditched me for another person who the hell wouldn't want to hang out with me. Bella get me water I yell. Bella runs and gets the water and puts the bottle to my mouth and spills it all over me. BELLA I scream. she looks at me like she just saw a ghost. "sorry" she says and crosses her arms. Ok I say to myself think........ I'll go to the park and spy on her. Jen and Bella look at me like I was crazy. what I say. "week isn't that kinda rude" they say. no, not now. I change into white jeans and a black crop top with black vans and ru. To my car with Bella and Jen and speed off.

Hopes pov
--------------------------------------

I put on my best cloths the ones I've been waiting to wear for so long. I put on a pair of black high waisted shorts and pink crop top. I put on a pair of flip flops and ran to my car and drove as fast I could. I got to the park and jumped out of the car. Scarlett I scream. I see her Scarlett jump out of her car and start running and I do the same. Me and Scarlett hugged for at least ten minutes before I noticed so done else was with her. who is that I asked. she looked at me and smiled "your gift"

I walk over to the car and see who it is. Nick? I say. he looks at me and smiles then jumps out of the car and kisses me. "I was going to do that four years ago but I never got the chance" he whispers in my ear. we hug and then walk back over to Scarlett. " so I see you dyed your hair blonde" she says frowning. Yeah I did but I'm dying it back to my natural color. "Thank Godiva liked it when it was brown" she says with a sigh of relief. Nick wraps his arms around me once more and then I see Scarlett smile. "can we tell her Nick pleaseeeeee" she says hoping up and down. AI hear Nick sigh. "sure"

"WERE MOVING HERE SO WERE GOING TO BE IN THE SAME SCHOOL AS YOU AND WERE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER AN-" And before she can finish i ran into her and hugged her as tight as I could.

After a few more hours at the park we walked Dow. To the cars. so when are you coming to school i say. "tomorrow" they both said Scarlett gave me one last hug and whispered to me "you don't have to hide anymore."

They drove off soon after and then I ran to my car but I noticed there was another car. I walked over to it and saw three people in there. once I got close enough they saw me and smiled. "hey hope" Angelina says and smiles.

What are you guys doing here I yell. "well when you bailed on us we wanted to see why and now we know why" Bella smiles and thinks that because she said it, it was ok. I look at Angelina who's head is down. Angelina. she looks up and smiles but she slowly turns it into a frown. "well at least we don't have to do a makeover like we planed" she says. I look at all three of them. Tell them to leave and I'll explain tomorrow. god dammit.

Hey guys sorry this chapters a little short but I promise the next chapter will be longer.