Chapter 8: Liams one night stand

-----------
Liam Collins^
-----------
WARNING THERE IS STRONG LANGUAGE

Me and Nick lay there for 2 hours more. When he dropped me back off I hoped not to see Liam but I had no such luck.

Liam was sitting at the table with my parents. "Hello mom,dad" i smile and walk into the room. I sit down with them on the couch. We were all silent.

"Liam" I pick my head up and look at him. He looks alone sad and he has emotion. He's back. He's not stoned not drunk he's him again. "Liam I'm sorry I know I shouldn't of yelled and I'm willing to give you another chance because I love you." We both get up and hug. "I love you to hope, I missed you guys so much." We both sit down again and we all talk for a while and catch up.

It was 2:00 am and I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to text Scarlett
--------text messages---------
H-hey I can't fall asleep you awake
S-yeah hey bitch👋🏽😂
H-me and Liam made up😊
S-that's gr8 so happy for you guys
H-thanks Sooo?
S- are you done stalling you loser
H-OMG YES OK. So did you guys do the dirty😏
S- no I wish. Next time tho😏😙 but I'm going to sleep gn babe
H-gn😘
-----------------------

I feel asleep listening to revolution. I don't know the song soothes me.

*beeeep* *beeeeeeeep*

I slam my alarm clock and turn over. "Ughhhhh it's only 10:00". I pick up my phone and scroll to look at my notifications. Text from Angelina-hey
Text from Scarlett-sup bitch
Text from Nick-gm💗
Text from Liam- help

I jump up and run to Liam's room

"Omg Liam what's wrong." I basically put a hole in his door smashing it open. He's not dead or on the floor he's fine and with Matt Sellin. "What the fuck you texted me saying help." I cross my arms and glare at him. " yeah help like can you get us water help." He starts laughing and so does Matt. "You guys suck." I say glaring at each of them.

Matt is on the football team he's cute but he's annoying and an f-boy.

"What the hell man" I walk out of his room and plop back on my bed.

I pick up my phone and go on text messages. Nick-pick you and Scarlett up at 10:45?

Hope- sure.💗

I put on a bra and a white tank top with a black skirt. I put on black sandals and walk back into Liam's room.

Matt is sitting on his bed. "Where's Liam" I cross my arms and roll my eyes. "He's in the bathroom Mrs.nosy pants." Matt Laughs and punches my arm playfully.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the room.

Matt is a loser and he's annoying and such a....a player I can't. I've watched him go from girl to girl to girl for 4 years he's gross.

I eat a bowl of cereal and by that time Nick was out side. I ran out and jumped in the front. "Ok let's go pick up scar." Nick kisses my cheek and starts the truck.

When we get to Scarlett's house I walk in to go get her. "Scar hello" I whisper just incase her parents might be home sleeping. "Scar?" I walk up stairs and I hear something, something thudding. I walk in her room and see her in her bed..... Naked..... With Tyler..... Having sex. "Holy shit sorry Scarlett." I turn slam the door shut and walk away from it. " omg hope what are you.... Shit it's 10:45 already." She sighs and opens the door. She has a robe on and Tyler is still in her bed. "Do you wanna stay" I say wanting to leave. It was so awkward .

"Um....no well get dressed. Is it ok if he comes." She says threw the door. " um yeah fine I'll be out side ok." I basically fly down her stairs and out the door.

I jump in the car and I can't help but laugh. "Where Scarlett." He also is laughing. "Um well
She's with Tyler in her bed." I'm hysterical at the moment I don't know why I'm laughing I should feel bad. " you didn't" he says "I so did" we're both laughing and I don't know why it was so funny but it was. These are the times I enjoy with him it was great, except for the part when I saw Tyler and Scarlett naked.

Tyler and scar walk out. There looking at each other then back at us and then again at each other. They both climb in the back and sit quietly.

Since me and Nick are losers we couldn't hold it in and start bursting out laughing. Scarlett and Tyler joined with us.

"I'm sorry" I say again trying not to laugh.  

"It's fine" Scarlett's face is red and so is Tyler's. Nick turns around and winks at Tyler. Tyler nods and laughs. I don't know what kind of secret language that is but I bet it's not good.

After 3 hours of hanging out at the park we all went to the movies to watch the purge.

Halfway threw the movie I look two rows head of us and see Matt and Liam.  What were they doing here. Liam hates the purge. "Nick, nick" I whisper in his ear.  " look two rows below." I point to where he's supposed to look and when he finds what I'm pointing at he laughs.

"Ok, what are you implying, is your brother gay or some...." I whip my head to him and gasp. " my brother is definitely not gay, you can ask the girl in his room two days ago." He laughs and turns back to the movie.

After the movie we went to nicks house for a little to just chill. It was fun but I kinda wanted to go home and sleep.

When Nick dropped me off I went into my room and put on my pajamas. I tried to lay down and sleep but I couldn't so I put on Netflix on my phone and watched vampire diaries.

After a little the noise in my brothers room went down and the "girl" had went to pee.

I was planning on going into Liam's room to tell him to keep it down but Damon and Elena had just been split up Damom and Bonnie are dead and I want to cry.

I hear someone walk in my room and turn of the lights and to my surprise it was the girl. It was Bella.

"BELLA" Bella, bella was sleeping with my brother. This is a joke. "Omg I'm so sorry I thought this was Liam's room." She's half naked.... Standing in my room. Wtf.

"He's one more door down" I say. She walks out and shuts my door and I hear here run into Liam's room.

What a night first Bonnie and Damon die, then Bella walks in my room with bra and under wear on, and tomorrow I have to go to the diner and meet up with Angelina and Bella. Great, someone come kill me.

Hope you liked this chapter💗more exciting stuff coming rlly soon