Chapter 5: scarlets crush

I woke up and yawned, brushed by now brown hair, straitened it, and got dressed.
I put on a black showy tank top and a maroon colored skirt, and a necklace that my mom gave me last year. Before I could walk down stairs Scarlett texted me
S- hey girl
Me-'hey scar.
S- umm do u know Tyler
Me- yeah the football player or whatever.
S- yeah umm we talked yesterday and I really like him do you think he like me back..?
Me- I do thinks he. Likes you back, but wait for him to ask you out ok?
S- ok see u in a bit bye loser
Me- bye😜

I ran down stairs and grabbed a donut from the fridge and went out side to wait for nick.  When nick got to my house scarlet was already in the car. I jumped in and was silent the whole time I was to tired to speak.when we got to school we all walked out of the car and no words were exchanged. At lunch me and nick had a typical conversation in till the girl from yesterday, Abby walked over.
" hey nick" she said.  " why are you sitting with her when you could be sitting with me"  I looked at her and we exchanged glares. "Abby I'm sorry but I don't like you and I'm in a relation ship ok" he said and smiled. Nick was never the one to hurt. Even though I wanted him to smack talk her right now I knew it wouldn't happen.  "I,don't care if you don't like me, cause I still like you." I was red hot right now and I was about to bitch slap here. She moved at little closer to nick. Abby was wearing a crop top that showed a little to much boob. She was also wearing short shorts that showed her ass. She kept moving closer and closer. After 2 min of moving and me having the egret to slap her she bent down which gave nick full view of her boobs. "I think that's enough" nick said moving closer to me.  She smiled and moved closer and sat on his lap and laid down and pushed me to the side. This got the whole room staring. "Get off Abby" nick said. That just made her more determined so she pulled down her shirt a little more.
I was steaming hot and I almost got up but nick picked her up and placed her on the floor. "I'm not interested" he said again and laughed. Abby growled and went back to her table. I was silent and red and I was about to freaking blow. Nick held my hand and pushed me closer to him and he came closer to me and he whispered in my ear "I love you."

After that I had my last class with Scarlett. We had a talk about Tyler before the bell rang but it turned out he was in the class with us and he sat next to Scarlett. "Hey beautiful" he said and smiled. " hey" she said back with a giggle. For the rest of the time they talked and left me to watch. I was excited but this was me and Scarlett's time right now. After class we were supposed to go straight out side so we could get to my house early so we could talk but in stead I find her making out in the corner with Tyler. In stead of breaking it up I just left I didn't want to get in the way.   

Sorry this chapters a little short but next chapter will be exciting😜