Chapter 4: new life

When I got home with scarlet and nick we all went up to my room and hung out.
They had so many questions and as you can see my and nick are a couple yay. It was then that I realized they would be at the school tomorrow I'd get to spend all day with them and be normal and that made me smile, something I haven't really done in awhile
When I walked into my school with two of the best people beside me I felt confident for some weird reason. Nick put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. When nick kissed me at the park the day before I almost melted. I had a crush on him for 3 years and them I find out the while time he liked me back.
When I bounced back into reality I realized people were staring, staring at us like we were crazy people that just broke into there home. I looked at what I was wearing. A white crop top, denim jeans, and white flats with a little heel to them. It got uncomfortable. What I was wearing didn't really seem wrong and neither did nicks or Scarlett's out fit. Scarlett was wearing a yellow sun dress with black heels and nick was wearing typical boy cloths that made him look really sexy. When we got to our first class we all sat near each other I sat in the middle with nick to my left and Scarlett to my right like old times. When the bell rang I frowned and looked around the room. I turned to nick and I was surprised to see he was staring at me because I'm usually the one that does the staring. Before the teacher walked in the room nick leaned toward me and kissed me fast but softly and for the first time in awhile I was happy. People stared in till the teacher entered the room and that's when I went into I don't care mode.

After 5 more classes I had my lunch break but only with nick. I asked Angelina to keep Scarlett company even though I'm still mad at her I couldn't leave Scarlett alone. Me and nick sat down at a table and talked for a little while in till girls came over. A girl with blonde hair sat down next to nick and started to stroke his arm. " my names Abby" she said and then giggled like a 11 year old. Nick turned to me and them bake to the girl. " well sorry Abby but I'm Not interested" he sat up and took a seat next to me. Quickly after that she made a snotty face and yelled "CLARIE, STACIE." Two other blonde haired girls stood by her side soon after and she smiled "I don't care if your not interested I want U" she said and giggled again. I couldn't believe my eyes this girl was trying to get nick. Abby sat on nicks lap and then bit her finger. Before I stood up and stuck my foot up this girls ass nick pushed her off and she tumbled to the floor. She quickly stood up and adjusted her mini skirt "don't think that will keep me away boys" she said then snapping her finger signaling for here friends to follow. Nick moved closer to me and kissed me. He pushed my closer to him and I pulled away from him so I could breath. For the rest of the time he played with my pony tail and talked about how much he missed me and all that sweet stuff.

School finally ended and we headed Home nick dropped me off at my house and scarlet at hers. After 10 min. I got a text from nick.

Nick- hey what r u doing rn 😅
Me- laying in bedddd
Nick - nice sorry about that thing today
Me- what thing??
Nick- when we were eating that girl
Me- oh yeah that it doesn't matter right cause your with me!
Nick- I love you and only you she was ugly 😂 your the only person I want to be with.
Me- I love you to good night see you tomorrow babe bye😘
Nick- bye😍😘