Chapter 6: oh brother!

-------------
Scarlett^
-------------

Today is finally Friday. Me, Scarlett, Tyler, and Nick we're going to the diner after school. I put on a pink crop top and my high wasted denim shorts. I slip on my white vans and run down stairs to grab a quick breakfast. I turn the corner to get to the kitchen and I slam into someone, a big someone. "Ow" I say looking up at the person who got in my way.

" OH MY GOD" I don't believe what i see at first

"Hey lil sis what upppp."

My brother. I am speechless. "Why are you here" I want to hug him but I'm still mad at what he did.

" I decided I'm coming back home" he says walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the island. " do mom and dad know" I cross my arms trying to look mad so he notices. "Yeah there happy I'm back" he says taking another huge bite of his Caption crunch.

" I wouldn't of let you come back after what you did." He puts down his spoon and gets up to walk over to me.

"I'm sorry, I was stupid and drunk." He hugs me but I push him off. " you don't walk out of the house saying, OH I HAVE TO GO FIND MYSELF, ILL BE BACK IN 2 FREAKIN YEARS." I was screaming now.

He sits back down and looks up at me. "I'm sorry." I look at him. Nothing. my twin brother means nothing anymore.

I got on the bus and sit by myself placing my backpack next to me so no one can sit with me.

Ok so to fill you in my brother Liam is my twin. He left 3 months ago saying he had to "find himself" I had no idea what that Meant but it left all of my family heart broken. He started going whack after his druggy friends started making him to drugs and Drinking, but I wasn't one to talk.

I got off the bus and saw Nick and Scarlett waiting for me. " hey hope" Scarlett says knowing that I was about to scream at her. "You left me yesterday Scarlett" I cross my arms and try not to laugh. We both start laughing an hug each other

I forgive her because she's my best friend, and she did something minor, but I didn't know if I could forgive my brother what he did was major.

" oh yeah guys my brothers back" I stand there with my head down waiting for WHATS! And Oh my goshes, instead they both hug me and say sorry.

" I... I don't know what to do." I want to cry but I know I shouldn't, not here not now.

Nick wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. "We're both here for you." Hey says. "but you can't stay mad at him forever." I look up at him and nod and we three all walk to our classes.

We were in math class now my least favorite class now. I had to try to ignore Tyler and Scarlett planing when they should "hang out" you know what I mean, and Bridget looking side way at me the whole time.

When math was over I hear Bridget yelling for me.

" HOPPPEEE" she screams. About everyone in the hallway looks at her with nasty looks and turn back to what they were doing.

I walk over to her and smile. "Hey bridge" I say awkwardly. " your a lier, a bitch, and your fake." She says crossing her arms with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I..I...im so so sorry bridge I... I cant explain, i know you must think I'm an ass bu..." She cut me off and threw her hands up and screamed "YOU ARE AND ASS." She spun around whipping me with her long blonde ponytail.

The rest of the day I thought about what she had said. I am an ass for lying to her, but I think I should just not speak to her anymore maybe I'll feel better, maybe I'll forget about it.

The last bell rang and everybody rushed out of the school. Me, scar, and nick all met up at his car and before we pulled away I hear someone call my name.

"Hope, hope wait it's Angelina wait please."

Hey guys sorry that I have r wrote in a while😁 bit here you go I'll be putting up the next chapter soon💗