Chapter 10: jake who?

--------------------
Bella and hope^
--------------------

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE
------------------------------------------

Me, Angelina, and Bella are dancing to revolution in Angie's room. It was fun, I was having fun.

Scarlett walks into Angie's room and her mouth flies wide open. "Holy shit" she throws her bag on her bed and slams the door shut and starts jumping up and down with us.

"Guys I brought alcohol, we should drink it." Scarlett smiles and stops dancing.

I shut off the music and jump on the bed to look in Scarlett's huge ass bag.

There beer, Tequila, some things I didn't even know what they were called were in there.

I grab a beer and so does Bella and Scarlett.

"You gonna have some." Scarlett looks at Angelina

" oh um maybe later" Angelina moves away and her face is bright red. We all look at Angelina and then at each other

"Oh my god you've never had beer before" Scarlett says placing her hands on her hips with her mouth open wide.

Angelina blushes and gets even redder. "So what I haven't" she looks at the bottles and shivers.

"At least try some" Scarlett extends her arm so Angelina can grab the bottle. Angelina picks it up and examines it.

"Fine but only at little" she drinks the beer and swallows. She coughs and give the beer back to Scarlett.

"That taste like death what the fuck how do you like that" she wipes her tongue with her hand and laughs.

We all laugh and start dancing again. We all had fun but I wanted to do something rebellious.

I go to grab another beer but someone grabs my hand.

"Scar let go of my hand." I try to yank my and from hers but it doesn't budge

"How many have you drank."
She releases my hand and crosses her arms.

"Only two" I glare and reach again for another beer. She slaps my hand and moves in front of the bag.

"Liar how many" I try to grab again but she slaps my hand even harder.

"Jeez only four" I say gripping my hand.

"Your not allowed to drink anymore got it." She grabs the bag and locks it in one of Angelina's draws.

"Whyyyyy" I whine.

"You know why, you had a problem
With alcohol before your cut off got it." She walks away and walks into Angelina's bathroom.

"Ughh" I plop down in Angie's bed and lay beside her.

"Why did she cut you off" Angelina looks at me and laughs.

"Because of my past times with alcohol" I cross my arms and huff again.

"Well maybe it's for the good" Angelina turns away and closes her eyes to sleep.

Scarlett and Bella sleep on the pull out couch and me and Angie sleep on the bed.

I have to say that was the best sleep I've ever gotten EVER. Her bed was so comfortable.

We all wake up at 9:00 and go down stairs for breakfast.

"Good morning losers" Scarlett smiles at all of us and takes a sip of her orange juice.

I make a peace sign at her and continue eating my bacon.

Angelina walks into the room and I didn't realize that she wasn't even down here.

"Good morning" I say and smile at her

"Hey bitches" Angelina sits down in the chair next to me and lays her head down on the table.

Bella pokes her head with the back of her fork and laughs.

"You ok loser" she says. We all laugh and kept eating.

"I'm fine just tired" she laughs "I was up until 4:00 talking to jake. She smiles and lays her head back down.

"Ohhhhhh who's this jake" I wink at her and laugh.

"You'll find out soon" Angelina smiles and walks out of the room.

Hope you like this next chapter will be up soon and comment last names cause idk what jakes last name should be😂😂