Chapter 7: actually ok

---------
Angelina^
---------
WARNING THERE IS STRONG LANGUAGE

"Hope wait" I hear again. Angelina is running toward the car with Bella and Jennifer. "Hey Angelina, um what do you need." I say smiling like I was happy to see her but I actually wanted to run off a bridge. "Hey I want to talk to you" she says fixing her two braids. Jennifer and Bella just stood there waiting for me to answer Angelina.

"Well we're kinda going some where can I talk to you lat..." Before I can finish the sentence Angelina open the back door and slid in next to Scarlett. Bella also jumped in and Jennifer stood outside. " where going with you then" she says crossing her arms. " hold up you bitch" we all turn to Jennifer. " what am I gonna do" she says with a bitchy glare. " go home" Angelina says with sass. "You know what, fuck you I'm leaving you guys are all pieces of shit I'm not friends with you guys anymore" Jennifer stomps off to her car and drives away. Angelina doesn't look like se really even cared her friend just cursed her out and ran off

"Never liked her anyway" Angelina said turning back to us." She laughs while saying it. "Ok so what do you want" I say turning around to look at her and Bella.

" we want to figure out what the hell happened to you, who the hell you are, and what hair dresser you go to cause hair looks amazing girl."

Nick and Scarlett laugh and nick starts his car and starts to drive. " guess there coming with us" he says

When we get to the diner we sit in a 6 setter Scarlett, me, and nick and on the other side Bella and ang.

"Ok so what do you want" I say placing my face in my hands.

"We want to know how, why, and wtf" she crosses her arms and looks at Bella. I look at Nick and then back at them. " I am a dumb bitch" I sit up straight and smile.

" well we want to know why you are a bitch" Angelina says. "Well I got kicked out of my old school for well.... Because I did something bad. My parents made me promise to behave and change myself, so I did and now I'm over it I'm starting over" Angelina looks at Bella and frowns.

"Well then, I want a cheese burger and a side of fries"
She says and laughs. We all laugh and order our food from the lady.

To be honest it was fun. I actually had fun. I like Angelina and Bella and I'm surprised when I told them I got kicked out of my old school they didn't say like "oh my god did you like kill someone" like Scarlett said when I told her I was leaving.

When we were all done eating nick drove Angelina and Bella home.

Now it was just me, scar, and Nick in the car. We drove to the park and sat in the back of nicks truck to watch the stars. After a half an hour Tyler picked up Scarlett to bring her home and it was just me and Nick.

"Nick" I turn over and look at him "why did you transfer." He looks back at me and smiles. " for you"'he grabs my hand and cuddles with me. "Well yeah but when we were friends and when I left did you love me then?" I feel weird about asking that question but I had to know.

"I've always loved you and when you left I was heart broken and when we got a chance to transfer I took it, so I could see you." He laughed and pulled me in tighter.

"I thought you didn't like me then?" I was confused cause when we were friends he never showed any signs. " I was to afraid to kiss you or tell you I loved you I didn't know you had feelings for me" we were both looking at the stars again. "I love you" he says again a looks at me. "I love you to" I say. We move closer to each other. And closer and we are so close were breathing each others air. He leans in a kisses me. It felt like I was being struck by lighting I truly did love him and I new at that moment I was going to actually be ok.

Thanks guys for reading. I know I haven't written in a while I'm so sorry it won't happen again. Give me some suggestions on what the next chapter should be about?💗💗💗