Chapter Fifteen

Y/N was up early, thinking about how they could make Billy a bedroom for himself. They smiled at Billy who was still asleep and shook him a bit. "Good morning, Billy." They said. Billy smiled a little, and stretched. Y/N laid out some clothes for him to put on and he buttoned up a jacket along with his clothes. "Okay. Are you ready?" Y/N asked. "Billy needs to feed Claude first." He said. Y/N chuckled. "Okay." They said. He fed Claude and went outside to the car. Y/N Starts the car and started driving to therapy. They drove by the sorority house and Billy seemed to look down for some reason. Y/N looked at him with a confused look but shook it off. They parked in front of a small building and they both went inside. The front desk lady smiled at them. "Hello! You must be here with 'Billy Lenz', correct?" She asked. "Yes! We're here for Ms. Daniels?" Y/N asked. Billy fiddled with his hands shyly. "Yes! Down the hall to the right." She said. "Thank you!" Y/N said. They both walked to the room and saw Ms. Daniels. "Hello. You must be Mr./Ms./Other L/N, and Mr. Lenz. Please come in." She said with a deep but calming voice. Y/N nodded and took a seat next to Billy, and Billy looked down and kept looking up a little shy.

"Okay so what have you come here for, Mr. Lenz?" Me. Daniels asked. Billy looked confused but Y/N held his hand. "She wants to know what thoughts you have, Billy." Y/N said. Billy looked at her. "Billy sometimes thinks of...bad thoughts." Billy said. "What kind of bad thoughts, Mr. Lenz?" Ms. Daniels asked, while writing down on her clipboard. "Momma and Papa. They used to yell at Billy a lot. They made Billy stay in the attic. It made Billy very mad. And Billy made them not wake up anymore. Billy didn't mean it. Billy just got mad." Billy explained, with remorse in his tone. Y/N sadly eyed him. Ms. Daniels wrote something down on her clipboard. "I heard you called multiple times on the phone. The calls were alarming to some. Was there a reason as to why, Mr. Lenz?" Ma. Daniels asks. "It happens when Billy gets mad or sad. I did that because Billy thinks of Momma or Papa. They hated Billy." Billy said. Ms. Daniels wrote down in her clipboard. "Aside from your parents, do you think other dark thoughts? Such as killing someone or hurting someone, Mr. Lenz?" Ms. Daniels asked. Billy nodded and looked back down. "Billy never wanted to. They told Billy to do it." Y/N looked at him confused. "Who is 'they', Mr. Lenz?" Ms. Daniels asked. "The people who talk to Billy. Billy can't see them though." He said. Ms. Daniels nodded. "And Mr./Ms./Other L/N, has he been having attempts at hurting himself or others?" She asked. "He did attempt to hurt me but it was only once." Y/N said. "I don't know about suicidal thoughts." Y/N added. Ms Daniels nodded. "Alright then. We'll prescribe him with some medication, and let him see a psychologist if these thoughts of needing to kill becomes worse." Ms. Daniels said. "Alright. Thank you." Y/N said. "My pleasure, dear." She said. They went out to the car and Billy looked a bit upset. Y/N shook it off and they drove off.

They then parked at the house and Y/N was getting ready to cook lunch. Billy sat on the couch and cuddled in a blanket with a sad look on his face. Y/N turned to him. "Billy? You okay?" He stayed silent. Y/N sighed and began cooking burgers and fries. "Does pretty/handsome/other Y/N...hate Billy?" Y/N froze then turned back to him. "What kind of a question is that? I would never hate you. What made you ask that?" Billy looked at them with teary filled eyes. Y/N gasped silently and dropped the spatula and rushed to him. "Billy what's the matter?" They softly held his cheek. He sniffled. "Billy's s-sor..Billy didn't mean to kill...them" He shakily said. He then began to sob and Y/N held on to him tightly. "Billy, it's okay! Everything's okay.." They soothingly stroked his hair. "We're gonna figure things out, okay? It's gonna be okay." Y/N kissed his head and he blushed a little. He sniffled. "Come on. You can watch me cook and maybe we can watch some movies." Billy smiled and sniffled again, while wiping his tears with his sleeve. He nodded and sat on the kitchen chair.

Word Count: 798

Chapter Fifteen! Hope you like it!