Chapter Twenty-Five

Y/N started driving to the sorority house because they have spoken to the new house mother about Billy's attic. They were getting some of his stuff to take home for his side of the room. They parked beside of it and a woman who looked like she was in her 40's stood there with a smile. Y/N smiled back and got out of the car. "Hello! You must be Y/N! My name is Mandy." She held out a hand. Y/N shook it with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too!" They said. "I heard about what happened at this place. That must've been traumatic for you." She said, with a sad smile. "Oh it was, but I'm slowly starting to move on and share my story." Y/N said, with a smile. Mandy opened the door and there was still some police tape but everything else was cleaned up. "No one ever stayed here ever since the incident, so you can roam and get Billy's stuff out." Mandy said with a smile. "Alright. Thank you." They said with a smile, and started going up the stairs. "I'll be downstairs waiting." She said, as she went to the living room. Y/N went through the hallway, and saw the room that Barb and Phyll were found. The bed was neatly made. No bodies, just a silent neat room. They sighed sadly and continued they're way to the attic. They pulled down the small latter and started climbing up. Mandy talked about the attic having a bad smell. Both from the bodies and animal pee. It wasn't that much but it made the room smell a little worse. They thought that it would've been rats or mice.

They looked around the attic as they got inside. The attic was a bit of a mess, but not bad. There were old toys, old books, and the bed was a little messy as well. They even managed to find VHS movies. Then one thing caught they're eye. Drawings and broken crayons. They kneeled down, and moved a small chair away from them and picked up the drawings. They were clearly drawn by a little kid. One was a picture of a woman who looked like she had short curly dark brown hair, and she had a happy face. Next to her, was a short little boy with bright brown hair. They were in some kind of field, and there was red flowers scribbled onto the grass. On top of the page, was written 'I love Mommy'. The next drawing was of his mother, but she looked mad. Billy beside her had a sad face. 'Mommy's mad at me.' The top of the page read. The last one seemed to be drawn out of anger. Under all of the harsh scribbles, was Billy standing on top of his mother, step-father, and Agnes with a smirk. As the other three were crying under him. Y/N let the tears in they're eyes fall as they stared at them. It seemed that he loved his mother even though she hated him at first, then it slowly became hatred and resentment when Agnes began to be apart of the family. Y/N sniffled, and say the drawings somewhere, and began taking things that Billy would've liked. Books, maybe some of the VHS movies he had. Y/N didn't even look at the drawings because it would've made them cry more.

They put it all in two boxes, and began carrying one down the stairs. "I see you've found everything!" Mandy said, with a smile. It quickly faded after they saw Y/N's face. "Have you been crying? You're eyes are all red." She asked. "O-oh! It's nothing, I accidentally got something in both of my eyes. A little dusty up there I must say." They said, nervously. Mandy decided to let it go and help them carry the other box to they're car. "It was nice meeting you, Y/N!" Mandy waved at them, as they got in the car. "You too! Bye!" They said, and Mandy waved again with a smile as they drove off. They began to continue crying and driving home. They couldn't get the image of the drawings out of they're head that day.

Word Count: 718

Chapter Twenty-Five! Hope ya like it!