Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Made my family watch Black Christmas and they LOVED IT!

Billy had fallen asleep, while watching a movie with Y/N, and they stood still smiling at him. They played with his light brown locks as he snores softly. Just then, a phone call interrupted everything. Y/N looked at the phone then at Billy, carefully raising his head and putting it on a couch pillow. Y/N rushed to the phone to pick it up. "Hello?" Y/N said. "Y/N? Hey." Jess's voice came through.

"Oh! Jess! How's everything?" Y/N asked. "I've been released from the hospital finally. Chris is checking up on me from time to time." Jess said. "Oh! That's good! And how is your baby?" Y/N asked. "She's fine. I've decided to name her Abigail." Jess said. "That's a pretty name. Have you found anyone who can take care of her?" Y/N asked. "Chris is going to ask people in town. I just hope I find someone." Jess said. There was silence for a few seconds. "Y/N?" Jess said. "Yeah?" Y/N answered. "Am I doing the right thing?" Jess asked. "Of course you are! Your giving your baby to someone who will love her so much! If this is about what Peter said, then please forget it. He should have respected you and not force anything." Y/N said. Jess sighs. "Thank you, Y/N." They could tell she was smiling on the other end by her tone. "How are you and the call-..Billy?" Jess corrected herself. "Oh, he's fine. He visited his therapist and they prescribed him with some meds." Y/N explained. "Are you sure he's fine now?" Jess asked. "I'm sure, Jess." Y/N said. "I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I just..I just don't know about this yet. I'm sure Billy is a nice person, I-I just.." Jess started. "Jess it's okay! I promise. I know how traumatic that was for you. I'm taking care of him, and so far he hasn't hurt anyone. He's just misunderstood. All of that deranged behavior was just from abuse, neglect, and staying in that attic for so long. He's never had someone to care for him. I know how we talked badly about him, but now that I know what happened to him I regret everything. He's also killed our friends, including Mrs. Mac, but I think this was from a mental illness of his. I've got this, Jess. You don't need to worry about me." Y/N smiled. "Okay. Well I'm going to make lunch soon. So I'll call you another time." Jess said. "Alright, Jess. Bye." Y/N said. "Bye, now." Jess said. They both hung up and Billy was still asleep. He mumbled a little in his sleep. "Pig...piggy." He muttered. Y/N chuckled and ruffled his hair. "I think he can sleep with me now instead of the couch." Y/N mumbles. They waited a few minutes for him to wake up and he groggily sat up. Y/N also got a phone call about a memorial for the people who died in the sorority house. They looked at Billy and sat with him. "Billy? Do you want to visit the sorority house today? We're going to see the people who died there." Billy looked at them with a sad look. "Billy doesn't wanna be yelled at." Billy said. "Sweetie, I already convinced everyone your not going to hurt anyone. It's gonna be okay." They put a hand on his shoulder. Billy looked at them and nodded with a small smile. Billy got dressed into a long sleeved shirt and a coat, with some jeans. They drove with Billy to the store to pick up flowers. They were in the aisle and Billy looked at all of them. "You can pick some for them if you want to." Y/N said, with a smile. Billy picked some and showed them to Y/N. "Billy thinks these are pretty." He showed them to Y/N.

Y/N smiled

Y/N smiled. "I'm sure they'll love them." Y/N said. Billy smiled, and they both went to pay for the flowers. They both got into the car, and Billy looked at the bouquet. He took one of the flowers and offered it to Y/N. They blushed and took it. "Thank you, Billy." They chuckled. Billy blushes. They arrived at the sorority house. Chris and Jess were there, along with Mr. Harrison. And even Ken and Nash were there to pay respects. Billy looked nervous, but Y/N held his hand. "Let's go." They said, with a smile. Billy nodded and they both went outside the car. Billy stayed close to Y/N in fear of being glared at. He took a look at the memorial the people he killed and made a sad face. He gently placed the flowers beside it, and held Y/N's hand. Mr. Harrison looked surprised to see that the killer of his daughter was at the memorial. Chris also met Billy and held out a hand for Billy to shake. He hesitates but does it anyway and shook it in a robotic-like movement. Chris awkwardly smiled.

Chris showed the newspaper of the two bodies of Clare and the others and then all of a sudden Billy tenses and stares at it with wide eyes. His expression becomes blank as he has a flashback of killing them. After the moment, Y/N and Billy went back to the car. Billy was scratching his face while muttering. "Billy? You okay?" Y/N asked. He just kept mumbling and Y/N shook it off.

Word Count: 932

Chapter Sixteen! Hope you like it!