Chapter Twenty

Billy sat the flowers beside the grave, and kneeled down and looked at the grave with a sad look. "Pretty Agnes" He shakily said, hugging the grave. He sounded like he wanted to cry. Y/N looked at him in sympathy, and rubbed his back. "I think she likes them." They said. Billy turned his head towards them and softly smiled. Y/N guided him back on his feet, and they both went back to the car. Y/N then drove off back to the asylum, and Billy fidgeted with his hands but Y/N looked to see that his face was red. "Billy? You okay? You don't have a fever do you?" They asked him. He shook his head but still fidgeted with his hands. Y/N nodded and just continued to drive. They came to a stop at a stop light, and Billy put his hand on the window at a couple who was drinking some coffee together and the woman was laughing with her partner. Billy blinked and looked over at Y/N, as they looked over and smiled. Billy gave a small smile back and they continued to drive. Y/N decided to strike up a conversation. "Remember when we were playing in the snow?" They asked him. Billy nodded. "Yeah." He said. "I still have the snowman in our yard. Because y'know, I miss you a lot. I miss the fun times we had together." Y/N said. Billy perked up. "You missed Bi-..me?" Billy asked. "Of course, I missed you." Y/N smiled and blushed. "A lot" They added. Billy blushed as well. "I missed you too." Billy said. Y/N smiled and held his hand. "I'm glad you did." Y/N said. Billy then started to hum. He actually wasn't bad for a singer. "Wait...I know that song!" Y/N said. Billy looked at them and held up a mixtape "I have a mixtape of it. James gave it to Billy." He said and continued to hum it. Y/N took it and read it. "I Honestly Love You by Olivia Newton John. This is a beautiful song in my opinion." Y/N said. (Did I randomly look up 70's love songs and I found that one that sounded really good? Yes. Yes I did.)

Y/N puts the mixtape in and it started to play. Billy hummed along with the lyrics. Y/N chuckled at his smile as he hummed. They started humming with him and even adding some harmonies with him. Y/N looked at Billy. "Y'know if I ever go back to the music store we can buy some mixtapes there. If anything interests you." Y/N suggested. Billy smiled. "I would like that." He said. "I used to go there a lot, but I haven't done it in a while. Could try out some new artists." Y/N said. Billy eyed the city lights and smiled at children playing in the snow. "Billy would like to go somewhere with you." Billy said. Y/N looked at him confusion. "Like what Billy?" Y/N asked. "Somewhere." Billy blushed. Y/N smiled. "I'll plan some trips for us! I should take you to New York in the states! That place is amazing. Time Square on Christmas time looks beautiful." Y/N said, and smiled at the thought. "Or maybe Hawaii." Y/N added. "And I can take you to this new restaurant in town. I tried they're food before it's so good!" Y/N said. They're rambling made Billy blush at them. They arrived at the asylum, and Billy looked at them. "Restaurant seems nice." He said, smiling. "I'm glad it does." Y/N said.
Billy stares at them and Y/N stares back. "You sure you don't have a fever? Your flushed again." Y/N said. Billy then grabbed Y/N's face as they gasped.

And then shut them up with a kiss. Y/N's heart started to race but they leaned into the kiss. Billy wrapped his arms around their waist as Y/N held him too. They both pulled away and looked at each other blushing profusely. Still staring at Billy, Y/N grabbed the mixtape and handed it to him. Billy bashfully smiled and saw his doctor waiting at the front doors. "Its a date." Y/N said, talking about the restaurant. Billy blushed again and nodded. He waved at Y/N going to his doctor as Y/N drove off after waving back. After he got to his room he happily started giggling excitedly while blushing and jumping up and down. He loved Y/N.

Word Count: 772

Chapter Twenty! Hope you like it!

A/N: You got a kiss from Billy finally! How's it feel? :D 🎙.