Chapter 4

(Eren's P.O.V.)

Jean took the bottle and spun it. It went round and round link when Hanji spun it.It finally stopped and it landed on Marco. I chuckled a bit under my breath.

"Marco, truuuth, or dare?!" asked Jean. Marco stopped, thinking. "Uhh....uh..." he mumbled out. Jean gave him a look as if saying 'if you don't pick dare i'm ganna pound you'.

"Dare," Marco choked out. A smirked planted on Jean's face. "I dare you to kiss me again," He said. Marco's freckled face turned tomato red again. "I-I-I, d-do i have t-to?!" He stuttered. "Yes. You do," Jean said, and leaned in to Marco again. They made out again for a moment.

They separated once more, and Marco looked completely flushed. 

After a few seconds, Marco took the bottle and spun it. When it finished spinning, it landed on Annie.

"Uh... truth or dare???" Marco asked her. "Truth," she said frankly. Marco thought for a moment, then asked, "Is it true that you have a thing for Armin?" he asked. 

Annie's eyes widened, and a slight blush crept across her face. "N-no!" She protested. "You gatta tell the truth, Annie!!!" Hanji yelled. I looked over at Armin, and he was blushing too. I couldn't help but slightly laugh at him.

"Oi, what are you laughing about, brat?" Levi asked in that i-don't-give-a-shit voice. I instantly last my smile. "N-nothing..." I responded to his question. 

After the dispute with Annie and Armin, Annie spun the bottle.

...

After a while of the game, i started to fall asleep because the bottle never landed on me. I closed my eyes, letting sleep start to take it's tole on me.

"EREN!!! TRUTH OR DARE?!?!" Hanji screamed. I jumped from her tone in voice and almost fell over. "Uhh... What? Uhhh.. Dare????" I said, not realizing what was going on.

Hanji squealed with excitement. "I DARE YOU TO KISS LEVI!!!!" She yelled. I was taken aback of what she just said. Wait, what did she just say?

"Wait, what do you want me to do?" I asked. "KISS LEVI GOD DAMNIT!!" She said, still yelling. I looked at Levi, and he was giving Hanji a discussed look. 

"No way in fuck am i going to kiss a shitty little brat," he said. I blushed and honestly felt a little sad to be rejected like that.

"YOU HAVE TO!!! I DARED EREN TO, SO YOU HAVE TO LEVI!!!!!!!" She screamed, yet again. Levi looked at me and sighed.

"Fine."

**OH MY GOD SUSPENSE!!!!! And yay! Two chapters in a day! I'll try to update later today to get rid of that nasty suspense. Sooo...You like tho? Hope you did! Anyway, Vote, Comment, Follow, all that good stuff!! BAI!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! O3O**