Chapter 8

**Oh my gosh guys 130+ reads?! Thank you al so much! I thought this story was just crap, and i feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad for not updating, but i'll try to make this on longer than the others! I also hope you are enjoying my story! :D god i'm so happy i'm ganna cry-

Levi: No, just stop... now

:C

Well other than Levi being an asshole, vote, comment, follow, and most importantly ENJOY! :D**

(Eren's P.O.V.)

-Time skip one month 'cuz i am so brain dead-

Levi and I have been dating for a whole month now. It's been great, I've felt happier- I've been happier with him. He's helpped me out a lot. A lot of people would- and do- think that he's just a mean bastard with no heart, but he's honestly a big teddy bear.

I was sitting on Levi's couch watching t.v., which i might add- he has cable. I was being a little kid again, watching cartoon network.

"Weren't you suppose to be at work an hour ago, Eren?" Levi said, making tea from the kitchen.

"Maybe..." I said slowly, then shoved some popcorn in my mouth. Levi 'tch'ed and i rolled my eyes.

I was lucky that my boss let me have the day off, and i pretty much spent most of it with my adorable boyfriend.

"Oi, Eren," He said, pushing my legs off the couch so he could sit down. After he did, i just put my legs on top of his. He gave me a look, and i just giggled.

"What's up Levi?" I asked after my little fit of giggling. He took a sip of his tea, and just stared at the television.

"Levi... you okay?" I asked. He then blushed a bit. Hmm... I wonder what he was thinking?

I sat up and put my arm around his shoulders, and he just looked at me.

"Yeah... I'm fine," He said, taking my hand in his and intertwing our fingers.

"I love you," I said, and i could have sworn that he smiled a little. All of a sudden, he had me pinned under him.

"Why don't you prove that to me~" He purred in my ear. I was madly blushing now, knowing what he wanted.

"L-Levi.... I-I don't know- Mhp!" He cut me off by a rough kiss. I quickly melted into the kiss, then it began to get hot.

"Eren, I want you so badly..." Levi said, making me shiver.

"What's stopping you?" I hummed

Levi then lifted me up, and carried me to his bed room.

"Geez, i did't realize how strong you were, Levi," I commented.

"Shut up brat, you're ruining the moment," He scolded me, be fore kissing me roughly. I kissed back. His hands traveled onto the bare skin under my shirt and slowly begun taking it off. I slightly gasped as the cold air touched my skin. Levi then started kissing my neck, and made his way down to my chest. He then made it to my pants, and pulled them off as well, leaving me only in my boxers. I blushesd madly from being exposed.

"It's not fair that i'm the only one with out clothes on," I said with a slight studder.

"Fine, have it your way," Levi said, then sat up, pulling his shirt off, reveiling a very toned body. I slighly bit my lip. He bent back down, and nibbled at my ear lobe.

"Your going to have the time of your life, Jeager."

**Yes i know it's short I am so sorry, but my brain won't work! But, the real smut will be in next chapter, which will hopefully be up tomorrow! I love you all, and thanks for all the reads :D**