Chapter 7

**CONFESSION TIME!!!! AWWWYEAH!!!! XD**

(Eren's P.O.V)

Levi and I waked to the closest park that was near the cafe. I was really nice out, even though there were just a few white fluffy clouds drifting in the sky. I love clouds.

"So Eren... Tell me about yourself," Levi said, knocking me out of my trance of staring at the sky. I looked at him, thinking whether or not to tell him about my past. Well, it's none of his business...and there's always those happier times in life.

"Well, i have an adopted sister; Mikasa, Armin is my best friend. My... mother died of cancer and my father left, so both me and Mikasa work to support us in out apartment we share." I said. Levi just nodded.

"What about you?" I then asked. His face seemed to get a bit darker at my question.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "It's fine," Levi responded after a moment. "But...i rather not talk about it. "I understand..." I said.

We walked through the park some more, and we came to a wooded area.

"You know, Eren," Levi said as we entered the small forest. "You know why I always went to the cafe where you worked?"

"Uh... to buy tea?" I asked, but he gave me a 'really' look. I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed, then stopped. I stopped too, and looked at him.

"Eren, the real reason that i went to that filthy cafe everyday, was so i could see you," He said. I slightly blushed. "You came, to see m-me?" I asked, stuttering a bit. He gave me a small nod. I started chewing on the inside of my cheek out of nervousness.

"Eren, i, w-well... i like you... a lot... even though i barely know you i want to get to know you... you seem like a very interesting person. And that night at Haji's party... I knew i wanted to make you mine," He said. My face was burning. Dose he really mean that? Dose he really like me too?

"L-Levi... I-I-I-" I stuttered, not knowing what to say. Levi put a finger on my lips to hush me, making me blush more.

"Eren.... W-would you like to... to be my boyfriend?" Levi asked, slightly smiling.

"But.... How do you know that i'm not st-"

"Eren. I know your gay. Otherwise you would have not enjoyed that little kiss at Hanji's party,"

I thought for a moment. What would Mikasa think about it? I've lost so many people in my life, i don't want to lose anymore. But, just in this short time that I've known him, the time I've spent with him, I've felt happy, truly happy.

Levi stood on his tiptoes, inches closer to my lips.

"Yes," I said before I leaned down and kissed him.

**Was that good? UGH i think this story is so bad, but i like it, and i have a part i really want to right but i have to wait!!! UGH! Well, i hope you liked! :D I'm enjoying writing it, and omg 80+ views?! i feel loved :D PLEASE comment, vote, follow, ALL DAT GOOD SHIZ :D have a lovely day, night, or whenever your reading this! I wuv chu all!!!!**