Chapter 9

**Hello my lovelies!!! Okay, so I feel absolutely terrible that I haven't updated, and you all can through cupcakes at me

*gives all of you cupcakes*

Anyway, here it is, DUH SMUT!!!!! gwad, I've never really written one before >///<

Well, comment, vote, follow, and ENJOY!!! :D **

(3rd person P.O.V.)

Levi kissed at Eren's neck, making him let out a slight moan. Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and leaned his head back so Levi could have more of his neck. Eren let out a moan, feeding Levi's want. Levi slid his hands under Eren's shirt and lightly flicked his nipple, causing Eren to gasp.

Levi bit down on Eren's neck, leaving a hicky. Levi sat up and tool off Eren's shirt, then his own. Leaning back down, Levi placed kisses down Eren's chest to his pant line.

Sitting up once more, Levi took agold of Eren's jeans and unbuttoned them, and slid them off. He climbed back on top of Eren and kissed him hungerly, kneeing Eren's buldge in his boxers. Eren moaned into Levi's mouth and bucked his hips up. Levi smirked and kneed Eren again.

"Levi..." Eren moaned, separating their lips. "I... I want you..."

Levi swooped down and locked his lips with Eren's once more. Levi seperated them this time, and once again kissed down Eren's neck to his chest to his pant line. He hooked a finger in the boxers that kept him from his prize within the prize. He slowly slid Eren's boxers, looking at Eren's face the whole time.

Eren's boxers were soon on the floor, followed by the rest of Levi's cloths. Levi held two dingers fo Eren's mouth.

"Suck," was the only thing he said. Eren obeyed and opened his mouth for Levi's fingers to enter. He stuck his fingers in Eren's mouth and waited for them to get coated with saliva before pulling them out again.

He lowered his hand to Eren's entrance. He stuck one finger in, making Eren hiss in a bit of pain. He waited for Eren to adjust before adding a second finger.

When he felt Eren adjust, he slid his fingers out and positioned his hard lenght at Eren's entrance. He slowly slid in as Eren whined and squirmed in protest. He slowly made his way all the way in and let Eren get comfertable with his size.

He started to gp out, but as soon as he wss mostly out, he thrusted out. Eren let out a scream in both pain an pressure.

Eren gripped Levi's shoulders and let out loud moans. He screamed again when Levi hit his spot.

"Levi, ahhhh~ harder..." he moaned. Levi thrusted harder as told.

They both were a hor mess, and about to hit their release.

"L-Levi... Im ganna cum..." Eren whined.

"Me to," Levi responded. With one more thrust, they both came. Levi fell on top of Eren, both breathing harshly.

"I love you..." Eren panted. Levi cuddled into Eren's chest and responded, "I love you too," before they both fell asleep.

**Oh god, that just happened. -///- well i hope you guys enjoyed. Im sorry i haven't updated a whole lot, but ill try. Thanks gor reading ^^**