Sadly not a chapter

Hello everyone. Obviously I haven't updated this story in months. For that I apologize, I've been busy with school, after school activities and honestly I forgot about this story for a while. As you probably noticed the first few chapters have been published again. That is because I wanted to write knew chapters for you but I wanted to re-read the story to remember the context. As I re-read I found errors so I am correcting the chapters before writing new ones. (Unfortunately) My family is currently visiting so I don't have many opportunities to write but they will be leaving soon and I won't be having guests again for more than a week so in that time I will try my best to continue writing this story. I am very sorry for making you wait for so long, I find it a bit annoying when I am enjoying a story and the author hasn't updated in ages so you don't know when or if they will continue the story. 

I would also like to give a disclaimer that my writing style may have changed since I last updated so if you notice any changes that is why. Also I know that in the story I have hinted and teased about smut but I am sorry to inform that there will be none of that because I am not comfortable writing it and have never written it before and don't know how to write it so if you were expecting it I am sorry to dissapoint. 

Lastly, thank you for all the comments and votes. Even though the story hasn't been updated in way too long you have still interacted with my story. I hope I can fullfill your expectations and that I will be able to finish this story during the summer.

Thank you for understanding.