Chapter 5: Return to Hogwarts

Hogwarts Express)

Sitting on the train with Ron and Hermione, Harry just stared out into the window in thought of what happened, Hermione was reading the newspaper with her cat besides her, Ron heard the old woman asked if they want anything off the trolley as Ron and Harry risen up.

"Some Drooble's and a licorice wand" Ron had asked while she was giving him his treats Harry was looking at the trolley and was wondering what he could eat that was until he heard a familiar voice.

"Two Pumpkin Pasties please?" Spoke a soft voice Harry turned his green eyes at Cho Chang who looked slightly beautiful when he first met her in his third year.

Cho noticed he was looking in her direction, she had a look of confusion staring at Harry it was like she's seen him before but where was his glasses?

"Harry?" She spoke in confusion as he nodded to her.

"Hi Cho" He greeted to the Asian girl as she took in his new appearance and just felt a small blush creep on her face from seeing his handsome appearance she smiled warmly and walked away as he watched her go as he sat back down.

He sat there with his owl besides him as he started to drift off to sleep knowing that he is almost at Hogwarts.

( Harry's dreamscape)

Currently in his dream he looked around and noticed he was back in the Chambers of Secrets frowning in confusion he couldn't understand why he always dreamt of this place as he glanced up and saw the Basilisk towering above him he quickly looked away not wanting to look in her eyes.

"Do not Fret Potterr, you are immune to my gaze now" She spoke seeing him look directly at her and for some reason he wasn't affected by her gaze which would have killed him

"How is this possible? shouldn't i be dead? and you can talk?" He asked wondering how was this possible

"You will know exactly why once you return to school and you will wander down to the chamber of secrets everything will be explained, do not bring any of your friends you are to come alone down the chamber Harryy." The basilisk spoke as harry looked puzzled

"What do you mean everything will be explained? and how are you in my dreams? I've Killed you" Harry asked staring at her as she hissed softly flickering her forked tongue.

"All will be explained once you finally meet us in the chamber of secrets" She spoke again not going to tell him until he gets to the chamber of secrets.

Suddenly Harry was pulled from his dreamscape heading back to the physical world he didn't get the chance to ask her about 'Us'

"You could have told him." Remarked the Crimson Blazing Phoenix who appeared out of flames.

"I couldn't, we have to tell him everything once he finds the right time to go to the chamber of secrets. we will reveal to him what he is becoming and why he is having these dreams" She spoke coiling her whole body going to sleep, she was patient she was going to wait for Harry to make the perfect time to go to the chamber of secrets so her and the Phoenix could tell him everything he needs to know.

( Dream Scape end)

Woken up from his dream Harry noticed Hermione shake him.

"Harry, let's go we're here at Hogwarts" She spoke as he nodded and got up to follow his friends as he noticed Hermione give him a slight frown.

"What?" He asked noticing her look.

"Harry your very warm, you sure you're not having a fever? when I touched you your skin is very warm" She asked in concern as Ron looked at Harry too.