Chapter 28: The dancing Serpent

( With Harry)

Having now purchased his Silver and Black suit along with black shoes to wear to the Yule Ball, as he was now having himself ready for the Yule Ball which is tomorrow. He could tell Fleur herself was getting ready for the Ball tomorrow along with the rest of his wives.

He knows Susan is going to the Ball too and that she was going alone, it didn't take a genius to know she also wanted to Dance with Harry too. He promised to save her a dance as well, he had spoken to his Tenants Toxine and Blaze about Susan and both told him she was the perfect choice as Lady Hufflepuff, Harry agrees with both of his tenants he liked Susan and didn't mind having her as his next wife. Once he marks her he will have to find a chosen candidate to be Lady Slytherin, then after he finds Lady Slytherin he has to find Lady Black.

Maybe after the Yule Ball on Christmas Day he should take a visit to Nightingale Island. And see what the place is like, he will use the place as his new home.

Because once his transformation is fully complete he realizes the British Magic of Ministry will never accept him due to him being Part Basilisk, France might not even accept him due to the law regarding Basilisks.

So nightingale island will be he and his wives new home along with some of the creatures and his familiars.

Sirius could live there with him, safe from the ministry after he finds Wormtail and turn the traitor in to the Ministry.

He knows Voldemort is out there, in the shadows plotting and scheming his next plans to try and attack him.

Putting on his Gryffindor robes he leaves the chamber of secrets.

(With Susan Bones)

She was currently in her dorm room on her bed clutching a pillow blushing. She couldn't believe she sat with Harry Potter and his Harem!

She herself was also getting herself ready for the Yule Ball, which is tomorrow.

And most of all she couldn't wait to dance with Harry Potter.

She wondered could she ask Harry could she join his group?.

Harry told her he didn't mind but she will have to gain the approval of his girls.

Which she is determined to do so.

( With Hermione)

Hermione is currently sitting with Ginny and Luna in the Great Hall waiting for Harry Potter to come here as they were having a small conversation and we're excited for the Yule Ball.

"Are you guys excited about tomorrow?" Hermione asked with both girls nodding

"Well, why wouldn't we be?" Answered Ginny

"Yes, we will all enjoy ourselves with the boy we love." Added Luna.

Of course starting tomorrow they all were going to get themselves ready for the Yule Ball, having picked out dresses for themselves.

"Hey guys." Greeted Neville with a smile on his face.

"Hello Neville!" Greeted the girls, while Hermione looked at the plump boy noticing that he was happy about something.

"What's gotten you in a good mood Neville?" Asked Hermione as the boy turned to her with a smile and blush.

"Well I asked Hannah Abbot out to the Yule Ball and she said yes!" Neville answered while the girls squealed happily

"Good for you Neville!" Ginny said happy for the boy.

"I take it all three of you are dancing with Harry?" He said seeing them nod.