Chapter 22

At the Burrow half week later)

It has been hell for Ron, while his father was at work his mother had him do chores as his punishment and to stay confined to his room unless he has to go to the bathroom. He wasn't allowed to come down for breakfast, lunch and dinner, only his mother will bring him what she cooked and she would only bring him one plate of food during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

His quidditch magazines were stripped from him along with his chest board.

It angered him that this was all Potter's fault for getting him into trouble, in one full week he is still suspended but after his suspension is over he still has detention with the potions master Serverus Snape for a whole week. My it sucks that Ron has to spend detention with the worse professor of all time, he didn't want to imagine what Snape has in store for him in detention.

Then he thought of his former best friend, Harry Potter the boy who gets everything he wants, Harry is nothing but a cheat and a liar and is a Monster. His former best friend is now a champion, he has a bunch of girls around him including Hermione, his girl! Hermione was supposed to be his Not Harry's! Then he gets his little sister Ginny too!? So not right. His own family even wants to protect Harry's secret why should they protect him!? Harry scarred his right face!? And they still wish to defend that freak!?.

By the time he gets back to school, no one will ever look at him the same again after Harry scarred his face, no pretty girl will say he's handsome Hell he might not even get a date at the Yule Ball, meaning his former best friend might take the Veela to the ball or Hermione or Ginny he didn't know who he'd take but he can't let Hermione dance with Potter he can't stand the sight of seeing the bushy haired girl standing side by side with Potter it just sickens him!.

He snarled as he spoke in his thoughts.

"This isn't over Scarhead Git, one day soon everyone will know what you are! Not even Dumbledore can protect you when the ministry of magic hears that you are a abomination! Not even Hermione or my sister will look at you! When they know what you are!"

He will have his revenge on Potter.

( Hogwarts half week later)

Now in the great hall having lunch with Hermione, Ginny and Fleur who all sat at the Gryffindor table ignoring all the looks they were given by the Gryffindor boys, who all looked jealous that Harry has 3 girls eating with him.

Malfoy on the Slytherin table could only sneer at his nemesis. Scarhead is eating lunch with a mudblood, a blood traitor and a Veela Slut, with a scoff he couldn't wait to tell his father about this.

On the Professors table Alastor Moody zoomed in his magical eye on Harry Potter watching the boy like a hawk, he couldn't understand why albus wouldn't let him look after the boy as he recalled on why.

(Flashback, Dumbledore's Office)

"What do you mean i can't keep an eye on Potter?!" The Grizzly Auror demanded staring at Dumbledore

"It would be better if Serverus Snape keeps a eye on Mr. Potter, your here as my defense against the dark arts professor and security of the tri-wizard tournament " Said Dumbledore calmly staring at his friend.

"Why have Serverus around Potter? You know the man hates the boy's guts albus and he can't be trusted with Mr. Potter" Moody Argued slamming his walking stick on the ground

"Mr. Potter is safe with Serverus and I trust Serverus with my life he won't do any harm to young Harry, alastor my decision is final Serverus Snape now looks after Harry during 4th year. Do you have a problem with that?" Dumbledore Asked raising a eyebrow at the grizzly Auror who sneered a bit and turned.