Chapter 44.

Dumbledore's office)

Harry was on his way to professor Dumbledore's office since Professor Snape had told him that the headmaster wanted to see him.

He wondered what was it the Headmaster wanted to talk to him about.

As he entered in the headmaster's office he saw Fawkes who trilled at him.

"Hey Fawkes." Harry says towards the Phoenix who flew to him facing the boy.

"I take you know what I am right?" Harry asked the Phoenix who nodded and chirped slightly

"I'll take that as a Yes." Harry replied looking at the Phoenix as Dumbledore walked in.

"Ah Harry, welcome my boy. Care for a lemon drop?" Dumbledore asked the young man who shook his head.

"Okay. Come sit Harry." Dumbledore would say as the aged headmaster took a seat at his desk, as was Harry with Fawkes going back up on his perch.

"I noticed your scar faded. So I take it your tenants in your mind figured it out?" Dumbledore says as the boy nodded.

"Yes. The three of us destroyed it with our combined Magical auras. It's really gone. Voldemort's soul no longer resides in me." Harry answered with Dumbledore looking slightly surprised by this development that both entities within Harry and Harry himself managed to pull off something so amazing.

"Impressive..." Dumbledore praises.

"Yeah. I'm very happy it's gone." Harry says with a smile seeing the old man also smile.

"I too am Happy Harry. How is your transformation coming along?" The Headmaster asked

"I'm still evolving." Harry replied.

"I see. I'm worried for you my boy. Worried about what Fudge and the rest of the wizardly world will react to your transformation." Dumbledore says while Harry frowned and scoffed lightly.

Both Blaze and Toxine would also scoff.

"No need to worry professor dumbledore. If they can't accept me for what I am. I'll just move to France or to nightingale island." Harry replied as dumbledore hopped it didn't come to that.

"What about your school years though should you go to France." The Old man replied in a calm voice.

"That's fine. I'll be accepted in Beauxbatons." Harry replied

"I see." The old headmaster replied

"Will that be all Professor Dumbledore?" Harry asked

"Yes. That's all I wanted to know Harry. Carry on with your classes and be prepared for the third task." Dumbledore would say with Harry just doing that leaving the Old headmaster to his devices.

( With Harry.)

"What do you think that was about?" Harry asked his tenants in his mind.

"Judging from the frown on his face he must not really want you to leave and go to France and continue your school work in beauxbatons." Blaze would say stroking his chin with Toxine nodding besides him.