Chapter 31: Christmas with the Delacours part 1

With Harry)

Our Hybrid boy Hero is now walking with Fleur, he is going to France with her for Christmas. Dumbledore has already allowed him to go, he told his other wives and friends that he is going to spend his Christmas with Fleur.

He also told Remus Lupin and Sirius that he will be going to France with Fleur, Sirius of course encouraged his godson to have fun with Fleur this Christmas.

The chamber of secrets is closed and Rachnera will probably be down in the chamber or will probably visit her family.

He had nothing to worry, he would be spending Christmas with the Delacours.

Her Father would soon come here to pick up her and Harry.

Then they would be on their way to France and on their way to the Delcour Villa, to spend his Christmas with Fleur's family then visit the nightingale island after Christmas.

Mr Delacour had arrived with a portkey in his hand.

"Ah Mister Potter I trust you and my lovely daughter are ready for your trip to France." said Mister Delacour As Harry nodded holding his trunk

"Of course I am Mr. Delacour. We are both ready." Harry answered seeing Fleur smile as her father also smiled too as he pulled out a port key.

"Brace yourselves," Mr. Delacour warned as he, his daughter and Harry grabbed hold of the port key which activated and started to take them directly to France, to the Delacour Villa estate.

( France, Delacour Villa Estate)

The three had made it to their destination as Harry could never get used to the Port Key, he would rather flame teleport.

"Here we are, to our home." Said Mr. Delacour with a smile on his face as he led Harry and Fleur inside.

" Appoline Dear I'm home with Fleur and Harry." Called out Sebastian Delacour.

The Delcour Villa was a very elaborate structure with several floors it appeared. They were standing in what looked to be like the front entryway with a spiral staircase that led to a hallway up above them.

"Impressive isn't it Harry," Sebastian said seeing Harry gaze around the inside of the villa.

Harry nodded as he did look around his surroundings seeing how nice this place looked.

"Ah Arry Potter, welcome to our wonderful home, do make yourself comfortable." Appoline Delacour said smiling warmly at her future son in law.

"Why thank you Mrs. Delacour I do love it here." Harry said looking at her as Fleur herself smiled.

"Mother, Arry will be spending Christmas with us." Fleur notified her mother who nodded seeing that was brilliant She always wanted to get to know her Future Son in law who saved her oldest daughter.

"Say Harry, you need help with your trunk ?" Said Mr. Delacour as the boy nods

"Fleur be a dear and show Harry to the guest room where he will be sleeping at." Said Appoline Delacour as she went to the kitchen with the house elves to prepare dinner.

"Follow me Arry." Fleur said as she led him upstairs to the guest room.

( The guest room)

"Welcome to your room Arry." Fleur said as she showed him his room.

He smiled as he sat his trunk besides the foot of the bed.

"Sister I am here, I heard Arry Potter is here too!" Said Fleur little sister Gabrielle Delacour who now entered the guest room widening her blue eyes and a tint of a blush on her face she stared at her sister's Future Husband.