Chapter 14: In Training

Chamber of Secrets)

It was morning as Harry heard the alarm clock getting up out of his bed he went to the bathroom to fresh up, looking into the mirror he didn't see any changes within him so far which is good as he got dressed up and was on his way to breakfast leaving Rachnera in the chamber of secrets as the newborn Acromantula is feasting on a rat for breakfast.

( Harry)

Leaving the chamber of secrets as he closed the entrance he left the bathroom heading down for breakfast passing by some students ignoring them as he noticed they were wearing badges that said 'Potter stinks' which made him a bit mad but he ignored it and just kept going for breakfast.

He needed to figure out what was the first task he wondered if Fleur knew? Maybe he could ask her.

Before he could head over to the ravenclaw table he was met by Ron Weasley giving Harry a dirty sneer.

"What do you want Ron?" He Said with gritted teeth.

"The Bloody Hell were you doing with Hermione and my little sister!?" Ron Said with a growl.

"That is none of your business Ron now move." Harry Said with his body heating up and had to surpress himself from hissing as he tried to walk pass but Ron got in his way pushing him.

"It is my business when it comes to my little sister! Now tell me what you were doing! I smell conspiracy afoot with you." Ron sneered at his former best friend

Everyone in the great hall stopped and saw what was going on as Both Hermione and Ginny walked in the great hall and saw what happened as they both pulled their wands out heading over to Harry and Ron.

Fleur instantly got up from her table heading over there with a angry look narrowing her sapphire eyes at Ron.

Steam was emitting off Harry

"Leave Arry alone!" Growled Fleur as Ron looked up seeing her with a fireball in her right hand

"Get away from him!" Hermione yelled at him as he turned and saw Hermione and Ginny behind him with their wands out

Ron looked like he done fucked up, all three females surrounded him

"Is there a problem here?" Spoke a monotone voice that belonged to Serverus Snape as they all looked to him

"No Professor.. Ron was just leaving right Ron?" Ginny Said glaring at her brother as her expression told him to 'back the hell off of Harry or Else'

Ron nodded as he gave Harry one last glare.

" this isn't over Potter" Ron Said going back to his table as Fleur helped Harry up as the heat off his body vanished

"Are you okay Arry?" Fleur Asked as he nodded

"Yeah, thanks" He Said as she smiled a bit so did Hermione and Ginny relived that they stopped Ron

Snape stared at Potter as he walked away leaving them alone.

The boy who lived sat with Fleur as Hermione and Ginny returned to their tables. He smiled sitting by her as he stared into her beautiful sapphire eyes and spoke to her in a whisper.

"Hey Fleur... do you happen to know when is the first task?" He whispered making sure none of her classmates or any of the raven claws heard him.

"Madam Maxine has said the first task is on November the 24th" she whispered back

"Do you know what we're up against?" He Asked in a whisper

"No, I have no idea what's the first task or what we're up against Arry" She whispered seeing him frown a bit.