Chapter 16: A meeting with Hermione and Ginny

Dumbledore's Office)

"I'm so glad you're here Sirius!" Harry Said looking at his godfather as the man chuckled a bit.

"I'm glad to have seen you too pup, now I believe you have some things to tell me... from what I saw in your message, is what your saying is true?" Sirius Asked with Lupin watching also wanting to know.

"Yes, it is true..." He Said looking at his godfather's face who frowned.

"How? How were you bitten by the Basilisk? How did you even survive? Basilisk's venom are highly toxic and you can only have a matter of minutes to live!?" Sirius demanded with his godson sighing.

"When I went down to the chamber of secrets to rescue Ginny Weasley I fought Tom Riddle as in Voldemort and the Basilisk. Fawkes the Phoenix helped me he blinded the Basilisk which led me to face it by fighting it with godric gryffindor's Sword I killed it by stabbing it through the roof of its mouth however her fang embedded onto my right arm." Harry explained while Lupin and Sirius looked surprised but horrified at how Harry was bitten by the Basilisk.

"Her?" Asked Lupin in confusion

"The Basilisk I fought was a female. After I slain her I took her fang and got rid of Tom's diary ending him... after that I wasn't aware of my transformation.. you could say that I am 100% Magical creature.. the first of a new magical race with Basilisk traits and Phoenix traits." Harry finished

"When did you find out what you were becoming?" Asked Lupin curious to know

"I had a meeting with them the Basilisk I killed is in my mind, along with a Phoenix and they told me the details" He answered pointing to his forehead that both magical creatures were in his head.

"Is there a way to cure this?" Asked Sirius in concern as Harry shaked his head.

"No, it's permanent, I'm stuck like this for the rest of my life" Harry Said with Lupin and Sirius exchange glances at each other and were more worried.

"Don't worry, I'm not in my common room, I've moved to the chamber of secrets" He Said shocking both of them

"Care to show us how you live down there?" Sirius Asked with his godson nodding

"Yes, Follow me" He Said with Lupin following as Sirius shifted back into his dog form following them.

(Chamber of secrets)

Both Sirius and Lupin looked in complete surprise that Harry actually killed a Basilisk as they stared at its corpse which is slowly decaying as both marauders turned to the teen.

"My pup, I can't believe you've actually slain this beast" Sirius spoke looking at the dead Basilisk while Lupin looked around and saw spider webs in one of the pipe holes.

Rachnera the arcomantrula made her appearance out of her hollowed pipe as Lupin and Sirius pointed their wands at her.

"Wait! Don't attack her, she's a friend." Harry Said Getting in front of them.

"Harry you realize that's a arcomantrula right... " Lupin Said not putting down his wand.

"Yes, but this Arcomantrula is my friend. She won't attack you" Harry assured with both of them finally putting their wands down watching Rachnera go back into her hole.

"Harry you know what you could do with the Basilisk right?" Lupin Asked touching the deceased body of Toxine

"No?" The boy replied with Toxine in his mind listening and watching.

"Oh yes my boy. The poison seems to have kept scavengers away and so the skin is intact. I'd think it would still make excellent armor should you care about such things. The eyes are gone of course, and the internal organs are surely too far gone to sell, but the poison sacs are surely enormous on such a large specimen and will fetch an excellent price, and there is always a market for basilisk teeth." Remus Lupin Said observing Toxine's dead body while Harry stood there in Thought he could make a set of Basilisk armor? He could also have Basilisk Venom in vials as for the teeth he could keep them or make something out of them?