Chapter 23: Animagus 101

Chamber of Secrets)

Harry James Potter transformed into his animagus form his inner beast that resides in his body, due to synchronizing with Toxine and Blaze's magical auras transformed him into a extraordinarily Powerful mythological beast known as Quetzalcoatl the Feathed Winged Serpent the Aztec God of Wisdom and Wind.

And the key to turning into such a mythical creature was the fusion of a Basilisk and Phoenix.

Towering up to 70 feet tall, covered in red crimson feathers with blue scales underneath the feathers, four large red wings fanned softly, golden yellow eyes gleamed mouth opened revealing large sets of fangs and a avenge long forked tongue. The beast trilled with a mixture of a Basilisk roar and hiss.

"Woah! Look at me! I'm a Quetzalcoatl!" He Said with Thought now looking through his golden eyes.

He slithered for the first time he never thought how weird it would be to have to slither on his stomach since snakes don't have any legs, retracting his wings he slithered around as he looked towards a empty pipe and wondered should slither in? Then he turned towards the water near Salazar Slytherin's statue as he dived his head with his long body following in as he swam in the water now looking for a way to leave out the chamber of secrets as he paused for a bit now thinking that's a bad idea if he slithered out the chamber of secrets which would a hidden exist to the forbidden forest.

Coming out the water and laid on the cold floor of the chamber of secrets he frowned wondering how should he revert back to human?

"Just relax all you have to do is unfuse by letting our hands go." Said the Combined Voice Of Toxine And Blaze who took the form of their own Quetzalcoatl fusion form.

Harry indeed let go as Blaze and Toxine did the same thing as the Quetzalcoatl now reverted back into Harry Potter who laid on the ground panting slightly.

"Bloody Hell... that was wicked!" He Said now wondering how would Padfoot and Moony react to him being a animagus Quetzalcoatl.

He decided to go inside the statue of Salazar Slytherin to change his clothes as he saw another change to his body after taking off his shirt. His torso is half scaly colored blue as he could see feathers now making themselves known, opening his mouth his tongue was Now forked.

"Did my evolution just increased?" He Asked staring at the mirror

"I believe from you transforming into your animagus form it may have triggered your evolution to increase how do you feel Harry?" Asked Blaze in concern

"I feel... I feel... great... and I feel smarter... and stronger..." Harry Said softly feeling absolutely great.

"So it was the Quetzalcoatl Transformation that triggered this..." Toxine remarked as she felt a change within herself and could tell Blaze felt it.

"What does this mean?" Harry pondered

"It means our perks have evolved into a greater extent from us fusing into the Wind god of Wisdom Quetzalcoatl... so in this case I believe because of our fusion we awakened something much better within you Harry," Toxine Said stroking her chin

"And what's that?" Harry Asked wondering what did Toxine mean

"I don't know how else to explain this but Harry you have become a Demi-god..." She Said dropping the bomb

He stayed silent for a few minutes replaying what he heard from Toxine.

"What. Did. You. Say?" He Said as slow as he could Making sure he didn't misheard what she said.

"You might want to check on your tattoo..." She Replied

He looked at his right arm and saw that the tattoo looked much different instead of a Basilisk with flaming wings was a Quetzalcoatl with flaming wings and wind.

"So... I'm a Demi-god... " He Said quietly

"If that is true? Then what happens to Fleur, Hermione Ginny and Luna? Will they have side effects?" Harry wondered.

"That I am not sure, that is something you have to find out yourself" Said Blaze

"But it could be a possibility because you've bonded to them and so the same thing will most likely transfer to them" Toxine added

"I hope it doesn't happen to them now..." He Said putting on his new clothes and decided to leave the chamber of secrets.

(Meanwhile in Hogwarts)

Every student was at the great hall wondering what made that Tremor.

"All students remain calm it was just a minor tremor no need to be afraid return to your common rooms and calm yourselves, all prefects lead students back to their dorms immediately while we get the situation under control" Said Dumbledore in his wise tone assuring every student to not panic as the prefects all did what the headmaster told them.

"Albus you don't suspect that tremor came from the chamber of secrets?" Whispered Mcgonagall Seeing Dumbledore silent

"I am believe it has... find Mr. Potter at once and bring him to my office" Said Dumbledore in his whisper as Snape also listened and nodded his head and walked off in search of Potter.

( With Harry)

Now heading to the great hall he ran into Hufflepuff Susan Bones.

"Oh sorry Susan, in a bit of a rush" Harry Said as he helped pick up Her books then giving them too her looking at her strawberry blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes and plump cheeks.

"Oh it's fine Harry" Susan Said grabbing her books looking at him with a faint blush on her cheeks he looked so handsome up close.

"So how are you?" He Asked

"Oh I'm good by the way, I see your doing fine" She Said kindly as he nodded with a smile

"So where your heading?" He Asked again Seeing her look at him

"Oh heading back to my common room, you?" She Spoke

"Heading to the great hall or to the library" He Said as She smiled brightly

"Oh nice, hope to see you around. The headmaster wants us back at our common rooms while he and the staff investigate what that small tremor was that shook the school Making Harry sweat a bit realizing he did that during his transformation.

"Well maybe when things get under control I'll head back to the library" He Said walking away as she eyed him watching him walki down the hall way as she shrugged and started walking off while a blush crept on her face from staring at Harry's looks and nice hair.

"Damn it, gotta be careful can't let anyone be suspicious of me" He cursed mentally and before he could head towards the Gryffindor common room to visit Hermione and Ginny he was stopped by a steel monotone voice.

"Going somewhere Mr. Potter?"

The boy turned around and saw Professor Snape

"Yes... I was going inside my common room" Harry Replied Making the potions master raise a brow.

"I'm afraid that's going to have to wait, the headmaster would like to see you right now." He Said in his usual monotone

Harry sighed of course Professor Dumbledore was going to want to ask what happened in the chamber of secrets.

"Follow me Potter" Snape Said leading the way to Dumbledore's Office as Harry followed the potions master

To be continued