Chapter 39: unraveled

Dumbledore's Office)

Now in his office looking at some paperwork it was then, Harry Potter just so happen to come to his office.

"Ah. Harry. Welcome my boy. What brings you here lemon drop?" He asked seeing the boy shake his head.

"No. Professor I came to tell you something urgent." Harry said with Dumbledore raising a brow with Fawkes looking at Harry.

"Oh? What troubles you my boy?" The headmaster asked.

"Sir. I just had another dream. A dream of Voldemort." Harry said with Dumbledore having his full attention on the boy.

"Go on?" Dumbledore continued

"This whole thing about me being put in the tournament was all a ploy and trap. In my dream Voldemort was talking to wormtail along with another man who goes by Crouch. Is he a relative of Mr. Crouch?" Harry asked with Dumbledore now looking serious.

"Are you certain that you saw a man who goes by Crouch in your dream?" Dumbledore asked with Harry nodding

"Yes. He is the one who probably put me in the tournament." Harry says with Dumbledore now thinking on this.

He thought of some theories on who put Harry's name into the goblet of fire and put him into this tournament. He knew the boy wouldn't do it because he wasn't 17. He thought about Igor Kakaroff. Believing him to be the culprit that could have done it. Since after all Igor was still a death eater and probably wanted Harry killed in this tournament. He already has Serverus to keep an eye on Igor. Harry said Crouch... was in his dream. It can't be Senior Barty Crouch. Unless...

His eyes narrowed. It can't be possible that Barty Crouch Junior has escaped Azkaban? It just wasn't possible. There's no way.

"Sir?" Harry spoke breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Oh sorry. My boy what else did you see in this dream of yours." Dumbledore asks

"A ritual. A ritual that wormtail is supposed to do. It needs my blood." Harry says as Toxine spoke in his mind.

"Harry. There is something you need to ask your headmaster." She says

"What is it?" He replied back to her.

"Ask him did he knew that you are a horcrux" She asks with him frowning

"A Horcrux? What's that? And how am I a Horcrux?" Harry replied with both tenants in his mind going silent for a bit.

"Ask your headmaster Harry. He'll tell you." Blaze world answer. As Harry mentally frowned.

"Professor Dumbledore. What is a Horcrux?" Harry asked with Dumbledore now widening his eyes at the mention of that word.

"How and where did you hear that word?" Dumbledore asked in a low whisper

"My tentants. What exactly is a Horcrux? and how am I one?" Harry asked with Dumbledore sighing.

"Take a seat Harry." The Headmaster says knowing this was going to be a long talk.

"Harry. A Horcrux is a object of a dark wizard or witch that keeps a hidden fragment of their soul. In order to stay on the world of the living and of course a dark way to stay immortal. As long as the object remained intact, so did the soul fragment inside it. Even if their body suffered fatal damage. Making a Horcrux is the most terrible of dark magic." Dumbledore explained with Harry listening

"So what does that make me?" Harry asked still unsure as how he's a Horcrux.

"Let me finish. Horcruxes could only be created after committing murder, the supreme act of evil, as a means to tear the soul out of one's body. Horcruxes could be made from anything at all, including a living being, creating a Horcrux out of an inanimate object decreased the chances of it being destroyed." Dumbledore would continue and explain as Harry processed all of this information... it was then he suddenly realized something.