Face time, Stories and a Song

Three months had passed since Hope left with Rebekah and her absence was noticed by all. There weren't any threats to deal with and for the first time in a while the school actually was run like a normal school. Josie and Finch had been spending a lot of time alone together. Josie wasn't the only one getting some action MG had also been spending time with Lizzie a lot of time alone. When they weren't in class or studying the twins were with there lovers.

One night Lizzie and Josie finally got some quality sister time to talk to each other when Lizzie's phone buzzed. "It's Hope, she's trying to face time us." Josie smiled and urged her to answer Lizzie didn't hesitate she hadn't spoken to Hope in three months and missed her deeply.

"Hey wolfi, long time no see." Lizzie said as Hope's face appeared on her screen.

"Hey how are you two doing?" The Tribrid asked she felt a little guilty not keeping in touch with her friends but she had spent a lot of time on an emotional rollercoaster coping with her boyfriends death, learning to master her vampire abilities, and relearning to control her magic as well. Since she turned full Tribrid her magic rivaled her grandmothers. Then she had met with the hybrid pack her father made for her while they had there own lives and family's they were loyal to her and when they had found out she had been the first line of defense for the school and unable to help they felt they failed their duty as a pack.

It had taken her a few hours to assure them that they weren't at fault. Hope had spent time getting to know the members of the pack personally spending with each one. First she'd spent time with Chris who was a 38 year old engineer with a girlfriend who was also a wolf, then she spent time with Rachel who was in her mid twenties and a mother of two beautiful children who where Nik's age, the last wolf she spent time with was Sam, who had been in collage when she was born, during the hallow incident he was in med school, and now he was a doctor like her aunt Keelin. She also met with what remained of the crescent pack just to see how they were. Despite her absence they were fine and invited her to spend Christmas with them so they could get to know there future alpha. Hope had agreed under the condition that they wouldn't treat the hybrid pack as rivals. Hope had been very busy but finally got some down time and decided to check in.

"Things have been good, how have you been?" Josie asked looking at her friend she just realized how much she missed her. Josie was happy to hear her friends voice but the school seemed so different without Hope there.

"I'm doing better and-" Hope's response was cut off by a little child in Sponge Bob pajama's jumping on the bed scarring the day lights out of all three girls. "Hopey, tell story!" The tiny boy said holding a book up Josie couldn't help but smile she'd heard about Nik but never actually saw a picture of him he was the cutes little boy Josie had ever seen. "So who's the adorable little munchkin?" Lizzie added referring to the little boy who was now sitting on Hope's lap. "This is my baby cousin Nik, Nik these are my friends Josie and Lizzie can you say hi?"

"Hi." Nik said waving his tiny hand at the screen before snuggling into his cousin again. Lizzie smiled at her friend she'd never seen her so relaxed. "should we just astral project to make your life easier?" The blonde asked Hope who shook her head. "Actually That's a good idea." Josie said siphoning some magic from the school Latin left her lips before Hope could say anything her friends appeared before her.

"Hopey, tell story!" Nik repeated before The girl could yell at her friends.
"Yeah tell us a story Fido!" Lizzie said.
"Please!" Josie added the Tribrid fully intended to let the two girls have it when she got back to school but maybe some embarrassment would do for now.

"Okay." Hope said smiling at her little cousin she just couldn't say no to this little rug rat. "This is the story of a princess who was saved by a wolf." She began glancing at Josie before she started "once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who lived in an enchanted school. Even though she was kind, beautiful, and caring a darkness dwelled inside her as well as around her. One day the princess was locked in a cursed forest with her sister and their father. Only to find their evil uncle and exiled subjects their, the princess and her sister were able to trick her evil uncle and escape unknown to them the uncle had found a way to escape. The princess had to brake the enchanted clock on in order to absorb the magic needed to escape the forest and all the magic was placed inside her."