Twin Talk and holiday plans

Josie found herself being dragged back to the bedroom by her sister. "Okay, what is going on with you?" Lizzie asked as she shut the door. Josie Looked at her sister in confusion sometimes the two sisters would notice something about each other that others missed it could be because of the bond they shared. Lizzie had obviously felt something that Josie was ether oblivious too or suppressing.

"What do you mean?" The brunette asked.

"Jo please, I saw you undressing her with your eyes." Lizzie replied rolling her eyes to be honest she had expected feeling to surface from her sister or the Tribrid. both were attracted to each other in the past but Josie didn't know Hope had a crush on her as well.

"Besides I don't care how repressed her bi ass was because of the reviving pigeon. No sister of mind is going to be Cujo's rebound." The blond ranted at the mere thought of Hope and her sister sleeping togeather. She didn't care who her sister or best friend slept with but the two shouldn't use each other as rebounds. It wouldn't end well for ether one of them. If Lizzie was honest Josie was a perfect match for Hope. Hope was incredibly loyal to her family and friends she never hesitated to throw herself into the crossfire to save others. She was also stubborn and would do things her way if she didn't think something would work.

Josie however was the perfect counter balance to their friend Josie was level headed, brilliant, and comfortable with her sexuality. She was also patient and able to reason with someone as stubborn as Hope.

Josie was in her own thoughts now, Hope was beautiful and most of the outfits she wore showed her curves perfectly. Josie would be lying if she said she'd never stared at her friends butt as she walked past her or glanced at her cleavage when she sat across from her.

"Wait- Lizzie, did you just say Hope is attracted to both boys and girls?" Josie asked coming back to reality as she heard her sisters words.  There was a long silence and Josie could practically see a record scratch in Lizzie's head as her twin froze at those words. Lizzie closed her eyes and let out a breath before turning to her sister with a smile, "Hey, so don't hate me-"

"That's a terrible way to start a conversation," Josie interjected.

"Good point, I'll take that into account just like I hope you take into account that I'm your sister a have a lot of flaws." The blond said and waited for her sister to say something when she didn't get a response she took it as a sign to continue. "So, you remember when you baught back everyone's memories of Hope and how I had already known who she was?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, and I was pissed at both of you but we got through that. Why?" Josie responded raising an eyebrow.

"Well the monster fed on truths and secrets. Hope had stolen my jade butterfly clip in 4th grade, which I will never forgive her for by the way. And I had accidentally killed her hamster, but no reason to play the blame game. Right? But uh, the last secret she mentioned was she had a crush on you when she was 14." Lizzie rushed the last part out quickly.

Josie was quite and Lizzie could see her twin doing the mental math in her head. The blond winced as Josie came to the conclusion that they'd liked each other during the same time frame. Before the brunette could say anything Lizzie interrupted her thoughts again.

"The only reason I bring this up is because you just broke up with Finch and Hope was forced to kill someone she truly loved. We all know how protective and possessive  she was of the hobbit when it came to his safety or him in general."

"Lizzie Wolves mate for life and are very loyal and protective of them. Werewolves are very protective of their mates even if Landon never came here and she fell in love with someone else she'd still be possessive of them it's in her nature." Josie said.