The Battle part two

Aurora watched a projection of the Tribrid being overwelmed by her army. Despite being out numbered Hope continued to fight. She wasn't concerned about the family they were being kept busy by the triad witches.

Back at the school the squad runs and enters the pentagram. Josie turns to Cleo and Bonnie.

"Get us as close to her location as possible!" The siphon ordered it was strange giving orders but without Hope someone had to lead.

Cleo and Bonnie begin to chant and the squad is surrounded by a light.

Hope was begining to wonder if her family was okay. 'how much trouble could one coven be?' She thought she didn't have time to think of any thing else as she was slashed across the abdomen the force of the strike caused her to fall to her knees.

At this point any other vampire, wolf, or witch would surrender but Hope was not just the Tribrid. She was the daughter of Klaus Mikealson and Hayley Marshall, the daughter of two very powerful alpha's. Determined to keep fighting she got back to her feet only to be riddled with bullets laced with vervain and wolves-bane.

While it didnt kill her the bullets hurt like hell! Hope screamed and staggered forwards.

Despite her efforts it was clear that alone she stood no chance.

Outside the city two cresent wolves run as fast as they can towards their alpha's aid.

Hope had fully shifted and continued to stand her ground. Just as more soldiers took aim at her there was the sound of two wolves howling fallowed by a bright light.

The white wolf looked up, it couldnt be who she thought it was. However the scent of the squad was undeniable.

"INCENDIA!!" Fourteen vampires and seventeen wolves burst into flames! After the light cleared the wolf saw the squad and two wolves running towards her. The team engaged the army Casting spell after spell, snapping necks, and extracted a few hearts.

<Lizzie is that you?> Hope's voice said. Lizzie was caught off guard for a second then remembered Hope could communicate telepathically in her wolf form.

"No its buffy the vampire slayer," The blonde deadpanned conjuring a blade out of thin air.

Latin left Josie's lips and the ground shook causing the army to lose their balance. Taking advantage of the opening the siphion raised her hand.

"Lecutio Maxima!" The brunett cried and an arc of lightning shot from her hand incinerating more soldiers.

Jed and MG took on the soldiers in hand to hand as the two wolves joined  Hope. It wasnt long before only a handful of soldiers remained

Still in her wolf form Hope launched a fully charged Praesidiis Lunae that sliced them all in half.

'We did it!' Josie thought.

After catching their breath the squad and the two wolves made their way to the white wolf.

Shifting back to human Hope looked on as her team and two crescent beta's walked towards her. She couldn't believe they came back.

"Guys, you came back." She stated in disbelief.

"You didn't think you could get rid of us that easily, did you?" Jed asked with a smile.

"I thought we agreed to stick togeather." Lizzie added taking a step forward.

"Yeah but-"

"Hope. You're not the only one that can make the hard choices, we all can." Josie said as she took the shorter girls hand in hers.