Indestructible

Hope made herself breakfast, a part of her wondering what elaborate breakfast Stiles was making for him and Ally.

She was making two fried eggs with a bit of salt with the side of a blood bag.

Hope went to put the eggs away, but she accidentally hit the pan on the handle, making it fall towards the ground.

She caught it inches before it hit the ground, the eggs still sizzling. With wide eyes she put the pan back on the stove, then looking at her hand she saw that there were no burns.

When her hand had touched the metal, she felt the heat but not the pain it should have come with.

Swallowing, Hope went toward the still hot pan, reaching out a finger she touched it.

Then she put her full hand on it, a part of her expected to smell her own burning flesh but there was nothing.

Pulling her hand away she inspected for any kind of damage, but there was only the grease that came from the eggs.

Hope let out a low breath, suddenly not feeling very hungry.

Change Of View

"Listen to me, Ally," Stiles said, kneeling down in front of her so they were eyelevel,"You can do this. You have had two years of training, and...if you win. We're going with the team out for ice cream."

The coach blew the whistle, calling Ally toward the start of her flag football game.

"You're gonna do great," Stiles told her, giving her a high five then she took off running toward the rest of her football team.

Stiles stood, watching the game, cheering extra loud whenever Ally got the ball or pulled a flag.

"Have you noticed there's more Mom's than kids whenever you're at a game?" Peter said, making Stiles jump.

"I need to get you a bell," Stiles said,"So is this going to be your routine now? Just appearing whenever the hell you feel like? Judging my parenting tactics?"

"No. But I am curious, who's that girl you chose to teach Ally to control her scream?"

"Why would I tell you anything again?" Stiles asked him.

"Stiles, I'm surprised you haven't figured it out already. I'm trying to protect you and your daughter. And I'm not like you where I trust easily."

Stiles scoffed,"You think I trust easily?" He asked incredulously,"Name one time I have ever trust easily? I still don't trust you. Now, unless you're going to be helpful and start cheering on the Falcons, I suggest you leave. Your presence is bringing down the game spirit, and if we lose that means I have to give Ally a lot of rocky road ice cream because that's her depression food. But right now, I'm hoping to get her a vanilla sundae with caramel drizzle and extra sprinkles, so if you could just leave, that would be appreciated."

Shocked by the words that had come out of Stiles's mouth so quickly, Peter obeyed while shouting go Falcons once.

Time Skip

Hope threw herself into her work, needing the distraction. She had gotten a tip that some high ranking drug boss.

She stepped into a dark warehouse, looking around,"Hello?" She yelled out,"Any bad guys here?"

"Well, look at you," A guy said, stepping out of the warehouse office,"You're the bounty hunter I've heard so much about? You're a pretty little thing aren't you? Do you even have a gun?"

"Wow, judging a woman on her looks, that's just completely sexist of you. And what makes you think I need one?"

"Well, for a start..." Maybe thirty guys came pouring in, making Hope's eyes go wide.