Till Death Do Us Part

Stiles and Ally sat alone in a booth at a fast food restaurant, the young Banshee just finishing her fries and she dusted off her hands,"Alright, I've eaten your bribery food. What is it?"

"What makes you think I want something?" Stiles asked the twelve year old.

"You took me out of school early. You never do that for any reason. So obviously it's something big...we're not moving are we?"

"No—"

"You and Mom breaking up?" She interrupted, fear written on her face.

"No—"

"Is your eye growing back?"

Instead of answering and to shut her up, he pulled something out of his pocket and set it on the table in front of her. A small black velvet box, obviously a small jewelry box.

Ally's jaw dropped, looking at Stiles in complete surprise, making him smile.

"I swear if that's just a box of earrings I am gonna lose it!" Ally hissed.

"Open it and find out," Stiles said, nodding down to it.

Ally moved instantly, grabbing the case and flipping it open,"Holy crap!" She said, her eyes widening at the ring set in the white silk laid inside.

"Wanted to know if you're okay with it?" Stiles asked her, leaning his chin on his folded arms set on the table.

"What, the ring? Absolutely!"

"I'm proposing to Hope," Stiles said,"I wanted to know if you were okay with that? It's good to know that you also like the ring though."

"You are?" Ally said, tears of joy filling her eyes.

Stiles nodded, smiling brightly,"I am."

Ally got up from her seat, walked over and hugged Stiles.

"Does that mean you're okay with it?" Stiles asked, keeping his arms around her.

Ally nodded, her tears hitting his neck.

"Alright, but you can't tell her," Stiles said,"I'm trying to surprise her."

"Obviously!" Ally said,"But you better do it soon because I can't keep a secret like this in for long. Do you have an idea planned?"

Stiles nodded, still smiling,"I do."

His phone buzzed and he looked down at it,"Seriously?" Stiles mumbled, reading the text,"I gotta go into work."

"Okay, so you're gonna drop me off at home?"

"Nope. You're going back to school," Stiles replied,"Hope's probably gonna have to pick you up."

"Okay. Riding home with your future wife," She said, smiling at the thought.

Time Skip

"This better be good," Stiles said, pulling on his latex gloves, as soon as he walked into the exam room he stopped. Seeing the black sarcophagus.