Many Reunions Tend To Be Messy

Hope's heart pounded in her ears. Everything else was silent. Until Freya closed her arms around her, hugging her tightly. She couldn't even move to hug back from the state she was in.

Her Aunt pulled back, tears in her eyes,"Where have you been?" She demanded,"Why didn't you come back?"

Hope had thought of this moment for years. Her family remembered her, being welcomed back. She had thought of all the things she might have said, but it was all gone in that moment, and the only thing she could say was,"H-How is this possible?"

"You didn't do this?" Freya asked,"All of our memories came back a couple weeks ago. We spent the entire time looking for you and--"

"Mom!" A loud voice cut in, and Hope was nearly knocked off her feet by Ally's small but strong form hugging her,"Holy crap, that was awesome. My heart is still pounding."

"Mom?" Freya repeated, eyes widening, behind her Rebekah covered her mouth, and Marcel looked like he wasn't sure if anything was real.

"Hello?" Ally said, snapping her fingers in front of Hope's face,"Ma, you good?"

Ally finally followed Hope's gaze and settled down on the Mikaelsons. And she immediately recognized them from the pictures Hope had shown her,"What the f--"

Even with everything going on at that moment, Hope covered Ally's mouth before she could finish the sentence.

Stiles took that time to shove past Marcel in order to get to his fiancée and daughter,"Excuse me. Sorry, dude," Stiles said, then he paused when he saw their faces, recognizing them as well,"What the f--"

. . .

With much reluctance, Hope had told her family that they would meet in the morning so they could talk.

"How do they remember?" Stiles asked her, driving the Jeep down the gravel road to their house.

"I don't know. It just doesn't make any sense. Why now? They said their memory came back a couple weeks ago so...Did anything significant happen around that time?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure Set trying to possess Dad counts right? Then he becomes the Champion of Horus, the first chosen Champion in like thousands of years," Ally reminded them.

Hope and Stiles looked at each other,"She's got a point," Stiles told her.

They round the corner and Stiles slammed on the brakes, finding the lights on for their house. And two unfamiliar cars parked outside it.

"Both of you please stay in the car," Stiles said, eyes wide.

Hope nodded, glancing back at Ally.

Stepping out of the car, Stiles walked toward the house. But stopped as soon as Scott stepped out. He looked several years older, his hair buzzed short, a few more tattoos. And there was a weariness to him.

"Stiles?" Scott said, unsure if he was real or not. Surprised to see a blue eye instead of an eyepatch like he expected. Then there was the fact that despite being thirty years old, Stiles looked like he was twenty thanks to the immortality that being a Champion provided.

Stepping off the porch, Scott threw his arms around his best friend and Noah was next to come running out of the house.

Scott barely got out of the way in time for the Sheriff to collide with Stiles,"My son..." He whispered over and over again,"My son."

"Dad?" Stiles said, hugging him back, it was the first time in years that he had said that out loud and it wasn't directed toward him.

Other people started coming out of the house, Malia, Melissa, Parrish, Deaton, the final person to step out was Lydia.