1. My first cut

Angie POV

"Hi Angie" Vilu said in the morning. It's weekend so we don't have to go to the studio. "Hi Vilu, slept well?" I ask with a slight smile as we walk downstairs for breakfast. "Yes, you?" She said, I thought for a moment, eh I didn't sleep well to be honest...I couldn't sleep at all because the whole time I thought about German and the witch..oh I did say witch, I mean Priscila. No I mean witch. "Yeah of course" I said faking a smile. We sit in our seats and Olga serves the food. I don't eat that much because I'm not that hungry at all. I eat a cracker with jam and that's all. "Angie, you've to eat enough" Olga said. "No I'm not hungry at all, don't worry I'll eat with lunch" I said. Then German comes in with Priscila, ugh! My luck.. "Good morning Angie" German said smiling. Oh his smile! "G-good morning" I said as I begin to be nervous. "Slept well?" He asks with a smile. "Y-yes" I said and look at my plate. Later on Vilu goes to Fran and Cami. I was in my room. I walk out of my room because I was thirsty, when I saw Priscila and German kissing... Tears flow down my cheek, I run back to my room and take a scissor. Should I do it? Maybe if I do it on my waist or on my arm... No-One could see it. I cut myself lightly on my arm...i doesn't feel so much pain. I go to my waist and cut harder..it doesn't blood. I cut very hard that tears streams down my cheek. Now it was bleeding.. I cut my arm again for a couple of times...it was bleeding and there were a lot of cuts on my arm and my waist. This is the only time that I don't think of German and think of the pain from cutting. When the bleeding was stopping I check myself and go downstairs. Of course in a t-shirt with long sleeves. I bump into German. "Oh I'm s-sorry" I said looking into his eyes. "It's okay, is everything okay Angie?" He asks. "Y-yes, why wouldn't be?" I said faking a smile.

German POV

I ask Angie if she's okay. She don't seemed to be..but she said everything is okay. Of course I know her too well so I don't believe her. I must find things out...

Angie POV

After the conversation with German I go to the park and sit on OUR bench. I look around and see happy couples walking hand in hand..they don't cut theirselves because they have someone who loves them...and German doesn't love me..ANGIE DONT THINK ABOUT GERMAN! I walk back home and go to my room, take the scissor and cut my waist. "It hurts..." I whisper to myself..

A/N
Hii💘
Idk how I came on this idea. Some people do this too and they have to stop! Life is short and it's not worth it to be sad or cut yourself! So be happy, dream big and live your life, HAPPY. Ps. I hope you like the first chapter💖
Xx Clari obsessed weirdo Dunjaaa😊😂😇