11. Girlfriend

A/N
Okay this is probaly the last chapter because I don't have anymore inspiration. I want to start an other book, yes again😏 so yeah. I don't really like this book anymore so... Last chapter right down here ⬇️

German POV

I'm so glad everything is okay with my angel. We went to the doctor today and they said she just needed a little bit rest.

I don't want to lose her because Angie... She's just the one!

"Angie?" I asked when she sat on the sofa.

"Yes?" She answered looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.

"I just wanted to say I made a lot of mistakes-"

"German, it's alright okay. It's the past" she cutted me off.

"Please, let me finish" she nodded and looked at me.

"I know I made a lot of mistakes and made a lot of wrong choices. But I learned so much from my faults and I think I found my love who was there just  all the time"

I smiled at her continuing while taking her hands in mine.

"I don't know what I'd do if you were... You know... Not here anymore because of Priscilla. And I've one important question for you"

I smiled at her.
"Y-yes?" She said a little nervous.

"I want you to be my girlfriend..." I said nervously.

"You're gonna ask me like that?" She laughed which made my nervousness flew away.

God, this woman is just amazing.

"Sorry" I laughed while taking her hand going down on one knee.

"Angeles Carrara, would you like to be my beautiful girlfriend?" I asked with a smile.

"I'd love too my handsome boyfriend. But, one thing you've to promise" she said smiling.

"You've to love me endlessly and never do those stupid things again okay?"

"I promise" I smiled and stood up and kissed her.

My lovely girlfriend, my angel, my Angeles...

Enddddd! Who also hates school so freaking much? 🙋🏼 Everyday 2 hours of homework! And every week a couple of tests... Yay! 'Cough cough'