3. Suspect

Then someone walks though the front door...

Angie POV

I walk home and open the front door when I see German and Priscila kissing. I just can't stand this anymore!!! I walk upstairs trying that no-one can see my tears. I take my scissor and cut very hard on my waist. "AAH" I scream, it did much pain...

German POV

Finally Priscila let go of me. She walk out because she sleeps over by a friend tonight. I just stand there in the middle of the living room when I hear a loud scream. "AAH" I heard. It comes from upstairs...Vilu isn't home, she's sleeping over at Cami's. Priscila isn't home too...that voice only belongs to one person...Angie! I run as fast a possible upstairs. "Angie! Is everything okay?!" I ask worried behind the door. "Y-yeah..e-everything is o-okay.." She said scared.

Angie POV

Omg this causes so much pain! My whole waist was bleeding and the floor too. Then German came an ask behind the door if I was okay. Yes of course I'm okay?! German doesn't love me and I cut myself! Yes everything's ok!!? But i just said I'm fine. "Why were you screaming?" He asks. "Eh..my my eh...my bracelet fell from my cast en that bracelet is very important to me" I said nervous. "Oh okay" he said. I heard him walk away. I sigh "why..."
Later on I showered and take on my short pj pants and my pj t-shirt with short sleeves because it's warm in bed and no-one sees my cuts in my bed...I walk to my bed and lay down. Ugh I'm thirsty, I walk to my door and open it. I look around if no-one is there because you can see my cuts and no-one may see it. I see no-one so I quietly walk downstairs to the kitchen.

German POV

I was in my office doing some paper work when I hear someone walking downstairs. Huh? Everyone is sleeping at this time... I sneak out of my office and see Angie in her pj what's very sexy;) but then I see cuts? Cuts on her thight and her arm! Omg why does she do this??!?! And on her waist... I just stand here in shock. She then start to walk away and I sneak back into my office. "This isn't good..." I whisper to myself. I've to know why she does this..and when. Ey wait a second! When she screamed...she didn't let her necklace fall! She was cutting herself! Omg this is really bad!
But what can I do about it... The first thing I'm gonna do is take resign from the studio as Jermias. Then find out why Angie cut herself. No, first I'm gonna find out why she cut herself, of course as Jermias. Then I'm gonna take resign.

----NEXT MORNING----

Angie POV

I wake up and take on my clothes. I look in the mirror and look at all my cuts... A tear rolls from my eye. "Why couldn't it be easier..." I whisper to myself and walk out of my room, wipe away my tears. I walk to the table and sit down at the table, Vilu and Priscila already sat there. "Good morning auntie!" Vilu said. "Good morning prettiest niece in the world" I smile at her. She's the only thing why I'm living for.. "Good morning" Priscila said with a fake smile. "Good morning too" I mumble. Then German walks towards us and smiles at me. WHY?! WHY IS HIS SMILE SO CUTE?!?!? I smile back. Priscila seems to be jealous because she looks at me with a cold look...