7. Lustfull night

Rougher and rougher...He starts to unbutton my blouse and kisses my neck softly. I warp my legs around his torso and he brings us to the kitchen table. He put me down and puts off my blouse, leaving me in my bra and trousers. "G-German I-I think this I-I-isn't a really good I-idea, you have a-" I was cutting of by his lips against mine. "You're my only one, I don't give a shit about Priscila" he whispers and begins to undress himself. His abs are so... I don't have a word for that! He lays me down and begin to kiss my inner thigh what is making me crazy for him. He then start kissing all my cuts. "Never ever do this cutting again okay?" He whispers in my ear what makes me shiver in a good way ofcourse. "I...I will try it..." I said a little out of breath. He just makes me very excited. He then put me down and pushes me against the kitchen wall. He start kissing my neck and he pulls me even closer to hem and I could feel he was pretty hard... "Oh gosh" I whisper as I felt his 'thing' against mine. "Do you feel how you make me feel so about you?" He whispers huskily in my ear. "I..I do... I'm.. Please do something German... I can't hold it back anymore.." I moan. "As you princess" he said and I feel him inside of me. "Oh my god.." I moan and the next couple of hours we did our 'thing'. Do I've make a big mistake?

German POV
Gosh.. Angie is amazing to feel... I didn't know she was like this. I love her with all my heart but I'm not sure if I can say it like that to her.. I'll just wait. She is now laying in my arms. "Oh my god what a night..." Angie mutters. "I agree" I smirk at her. "Oh I didn't expect you to wake up after last night" she jokes. "Very funny haha" I said sarcastic. Then there was a knock on my door. "Who's there?" I ask, Angie was already panicking. "Calm down you" I whisper laughing. "It's me mr German" it was Olga. "oh shit! I'll hide in you closet" Angie whispers and gets into my closet. "Come in Olga" I said and she comes in. "What do you want for breakfast?" Olga said with a smile. "Eh just a toast, thank you" I smile and she was away and then Angie and me separate our ways.

Olga POV

"MR GERMAN AND ANGIE NANANANA" I sing and then Ramallo comes in. My handsome prince! "Olga what were you singing about?" He asks, ugh sometimes he's so annoying! "Yesterday when you was such an asshole and I walked home, I saw Mr German and Angie kissing and that stuff!" I said happily. "Olga you're crazy! Mr German is with Miss Priscila" he said. I said it...such an asshole. "Ramallo, I saw what I saw! And when I went to Germans room for asking what he wanted for breakfast, I heard Angie's voice and when I came in she was away! They did it, Ramallo!" I scream and he seems to believe me. Yay! "Mr German and Miss Angie!!" I scream happily. "What?!" I turn around and saw Vilu looking at me with an open mouth... Oops..