2. Worse and worse

"It hurts..." I whisper to myself. Why doesn't German just love me?! That will be a bit easier!! But 'lucky' me it'll never come true. Later on I was tired so I walk to my bed and lay down. A couple of minutes later I slowly drifted of to sleep.
----NEXT MORNING----
German POV

I was awake early in the morning. It's Monday today so Angie and Vilu have to go to the studio. Angie was so down yesterday and I know she won't tell me, so I've an idea! I go to the studio today and pretend to be the new pianist. Maybe I can get close to Angie and maybe she will tell me something why she's so sad. I get out of bed and look at Priscila who lays near me. We sleep together but I'm in the other side of the bed because... I don't really know, it just don't feels that good. I never ever had sex with her or something like that. And I don't want to either. I sneak out of the room and headed downstairs. I quickly eat a sandwich and go to the studio.

Angie POV

I wake up and realize it was Monday. I've to go to the studio so I won't see German or Priscila, only in the evening. I think about that kiss from Priscila and German yesterday and again tears begin to fill my eyes. I take my scissor and cut a couple of times on my thight... It's bleeding and I'm crying a lot. Later when the bleeding was stopped I go to the studio. Of course I wear a wear a t-shirt with long sleeves and pants with long sleeves too. I walk into the teachers room and see a guy who looks a bit like Johnny Depp. "Eh.. hi" I said with a slight smile. " hi, Angie right?" He said with a smile, the same smile as German...STOP ANGIE DONT THINK ABOUT HIM!! "Yes, and who're you?" I ask and sit down on a chair, he sit next to me. "I'm the new pianist Jermias" he said.

German POV

"Im the new pianist Jermias" I said and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes...WHAT am I saying?! I'm with Priscila...but who cares I'm not in love with Angie anymore, right?!
"Oh yeah Antonio told me something about that. Nice to meet you Jermias" she said as she shakes hand with me. "It's warm today, aren't you hot with those long sleeves?" I ask. It's very strange normal Angie always weares shorts and a top if it's warm outside. She begins to be nervous. "N-no I-I'm not" she stutters. There is something but what? "O-okay" I said and look at her but she turns away. I've to know why she's so different the past days. Later on I was running home other wise Angie will see me and I don't want that. I walk in and Priscila runs up to me and kisses me. I try to pull off but she don't let me. Then someone walks trough the front door...